Chapter 32

Chapter 32: A happy day with a mad end

 "So, where to start. I need to make you guys a place to sleep, a place to eat and make the yard to look comfortable for you." I tell my dogs.

All of them have so much energy. They all are so happy. I can see the happiness from their bodies just because they move their tales faster then ever.

"Rocky, we can walk at Target?"

"For what?"

"I need to take for the dogs something. Please!" I beg him.

"You can take what you need tomorrow." 

"Oh please!" I beg him with my sad puppy face.

"Nope." He's so annoying sometimes.

He think I can't make him to come with me at Target? Ha! This is just what he think.

I move closer to him and I press my body on his. I stood on my toes and I start to kiss him all over his face.

"It's not going to work." He said. Really?

"Oh OK. I think I'm going to find Jeff or Ted and make one of them happy."He's going to explode.

"What?! No!" He put his hands on my waist now. Who's the queen now? Oh yeah! I am!

"And we go now, OK?" I ask him.

"Yeah. But where it's my kiss."

"Oh I've done that just to annoy you." I said amused.

Rocky's POV

I was really close to jump on her to keep her with me, just when I heard Jeff and Ted names. She know how to annoy me. She knows really good. I like so much the way she tried to make me go with her at Target. The way she pressed her body on mine, the way she started to kiss all my face with little but sweet kisses. I really can't resist.

So good.

I bring her to Target and all she do now it's to search dogs stuffs. She put me questions like 'Green or yellow pillow?' or 'Do you think they're going to eat from this recipient?' . I want to tell her that her dogs are going to do good things and she don't need to panic. Oh wait, I told her that, but she just can't chill out.

"OK. I finished the shopping session and we can go back home." Right now we are at the cash register and she pay for dogs stuffs.

"You said session." I said with a smirk on my face. "Maybe we can have a ki-" 

"Don't talk about that here!" She warned me.

"Why not? We are a couple. Couples talk about these stuffs in public." I tell her.

"We can talk but not here. In the car." She explain. In the car.. we can kiss in the car. I'm a genius.

We started to walk at the car and I opened the door for her.

"I have my own hands." She said.

"I know."

I went to the driver seat and I started the car.

"Can you give me a kiss?" I ask her.

"OK." She answer. She came closer to me and then when I thought she will kiss me on lips, she kissed me on cheek.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Yep." She said smiling.

I drove her home and then we started to put all the stuffs she bought in house and in the yard.

I think we tried to redecorate the yard for one hour. And the bad thing it's that I see Ave right now. I fucking hate her. Why she need to wear that pair of shorts that make her look hot and that ripped tank top? Why me?