Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Happy day

I can't believe this. I can't believe what's happen now. Rocky told me he love me.

This is crazy.

"I...I.." I really don't know what I can say.

"What?" Rocky asked me soft.

"I..I love you." I said a little bit shy.

Rocky moved his hands from my waist to my face, and kissed me.

In that moment I was lost. I don't want to make him to think I don't want to kiss him, so, I kissed him back.

Right now I can see him smiling in the kiss.

After 5 minutes, we pull away.

"Wow." What? What he mean with "Wow?" I've done something wrong?

"What? I've done something wrong?" I asked worried.

"No! No, no! You didn't! I just, I think you.... Never mind." He tells me.

"What? What you think about me?" I asked curious. What he thinks about me? He think at how I kiss him? I was awful I know. 

"You just... You are a great kisser." He said blushing.

"Oh." I stared to blush like hell. Dude. "Gosh! You look like Tinker Bell. You are so, red." I said amused.

"You too." Rocky said amused too.

We started to laugh like idiots because we were red and we look like Tinker Bell.

My phone started to ring in this great and funny moment.

"I need to answer. It's Beth." I tell him.

"Go ahead." He tells me.

"Um, hi Beth." I said.

"Hi Cari! I called you to say you have a letter from the school and it says 'Miss Cari. Music teacher thought you sing really good at electric guitar, and send a email to a music DJ, and he think he can make some remixes with some sounds from your guitar.' , that is."

"What?! Really?! This is great! But what music DJ?" I asked Beth.

"Um...Oh! His name is Skrillex." What the fuck.

"What the fuck! You killing me. no?!" I said happy. Rocky look at me and start to smile because I cuss and in the same time because I'm happy. Right?

"You cuss? Or I don't hear good?"

"I'm sorry! But I'm really surprised and happy!"

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, right here write you need to be tomorrow at school at 10 in the morning. And I know tomorrow it's Sunday but you need to be there."

"No problem! Of course I'll going there tomorrow. Thanks for calling me." I said.

"You're welcome. And be home at 7 PM." 

"OK, OK! Bye!" I said and hung up.

"So? What it was?" Rocky asked me.

"Tomorrow I need to go to school because Skrillex want to see my sing at guitar! This is great!" I said jumping up and down.

"You sing at guitar?" Rocky asked me.

"Um, yep! Electric guitar." I answer.

"Another thing I like now at you." He tells me while putting his hands around my waist and kissed my forehead. "And about the movie. It's not your fault because you need to kiss another guy." Rocky tells me softly.

"If you said that." I said smirking.

"Maybe I will be a little bit jealous."

"You said maybe." I said amused.

"Oh and, I have a question for you."

"What it is?" I asked putting my head in his chest.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Oh my Gosh. Of course!

"Yes! Of course!" I answer happy.

This day can't be better.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!!

Hope you like it!

Peace and love :D