Chapter 40

Chapter 40: The beach

Rocky's POV

"What you want Rocky? I thought you are with your new girlfriend." Riker told me disgusted.

"Riker you know very good that I was drunk. I love Cari with all my heart and if I don't find her I'm going to freak out." I explain him.

"I've called her for thousands times Rocky. And I'm sorry I say this but all this fucked up mess it's your fault. You just can't accept that your ex girlfriend supposed to kiss another guy in a stupid movie." He said.

"I know right. It's all my fault. I go in the living room and I will try to call her. All I hope it's that she's fine and I will find her."

"Okay bro, I will do the same." I went in the living room and I took a seat on the couch. All the memories with Carolina on this couch are so cute. The way she yelled at the movie and the way her head was just once on my chest. All good memories. And look at me now. I've lost her and I messed up with her again. I'm really fucked up.

"Carolina, please answer. I need to talk with you. Everyone from here it's scared like hell. Where are you?" I said into the vocal message.

Right now I send message after message and I think I send nonstop. She doesn't answer at anything and when I call her, a fucking idiot women voice tell me to leave a vocal message. I hope she's fine.

~Beep~Beep~

Oh God! A message. It's from Carolina! A vocal message.

" This place it's so beautiful. So quite and grateful. Maybe like my love for my fucking ex boyfriend. I hope you have a nice life now Rocky." Her voice. I'm so happy to hear her voice again. All she said it was a little hard to hear because of the waves. Wait? Waves? She's on the beach!

"Riker!" I yell.

.

.

.

Chapter 40 guys! Sorry for mistakes. I write from the tab.

3 votes for the next chapter!

Love you guys!

Peace and love from Ana. :)