Chapter 8

Chapter 8: My first ....

*OK Cari, I know it's sounds weird. But... you want to hang out with me?* I frozen. Rocky Mark Lynch just asked me out? This is a dream.

*What you mean?! Like a date?!* I write.

*Um.. Yeah.* I start to giggle like a little girl who hugs someone really tall. I bet that now he rub the back of his neck with one hand. This is so cute.

*Um, yes. I think I come.* Gosh! I'm going to a date with Rocky. Now I'm sure then never that I dream.

*YES!!! Woohoo!* OK. I think he didn't want to write this. * I mean thanks! :)* Told you.

*So when and where is our 'date' or hang out or how you like to say.*

*It's in this evening at 5. And don't worry. I come to your house. You live in that fancy mansion, right?*

*Yeah. See you at 5. Bye! =)*

*Bye Cari! :) * 

And now, happy dance!

Rocky's POV.

"Yeah!!! She said yes!!!" I said jumping up and down like a girly.

"Wow?! What's going on here bro?" Riker asked me.

"Nothing." I said smiling.

"You just scream and jump up and down like a girl about something like 'She said yes!!!'. What's going on with you?" He asked me.

"She just said yes dude!"

"Who? Who's she?" Riker said.

"Carolina!" In that moment I cover my mouth with my hand. What the fuck?! Why I said this? To Riker. I'm so embarrassed.

"Oh! Someone likes a teenager!" He said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." I said sitting on the edge of bed.

"So at what she said yes? You asked her if she want to be your wife?" He said laughing.

"What the fuck! No! Man no! I did't asked her that!"

"Calm down bro! I think you asked her to a date. Right?" He tells me with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah.." I said blushing.

"I think if she was older, I asked her that too. She's pretty. Anyway. How old she is?" Riker asked me curious.

"I don't know. I think 16 or 15 years. I really don't know." I answer to his question. "And please Riker. Don't tell anyone this. I don't want Ted know I asked her on a date." 

"I'll keep my mouth close." He said.

"Thanks."

I realized really late that it's 10 AM now. I think I'm going to eat something and then make a plan for date.

Cari's POV.

"That's great Cari!" Beth told me and in the same time hugging me. "You have a date!"

"Yep." I said smiling.

"Now you need to eat something and leave at audition." She said. What? Audition? What's she talking about?

"Um.. audition? What you mean?"

"You forgot about the audition for your first movie?" She said shocked. Oh my gosh! I forgot about the movie 'Teenagers'. Maybe I take just some audition for the second character. But this can be my first movie.

"Oh no! I forgot about it! I have luck that it's starting at 12 PM and it's finish at 1 PM."

In the second two I was running to the kitchen. I take from the fridge some milk and then I put it in a bowl with some cereal. I ate really fast and then I went in my bedroom to get ready. I put on some skinny jeans, a baggy sweater and a pair of converse. My outfit it's not great but it's a nice outfit choose in just 2 minutes.