Chapter 2

OK guys, now something about characters...

Carolina: This character is ME(not my name). Age 14. Favorite color-black. Hair color- light brunette. Eyes color- green. Height 1.70 m (I'm really tall). I'm friendly, funny, daddy's and mommy's girl and crazy/ insane.

Rocky: Is... you know... Rocky Mark Lynch.

mom: My mom. She is nice, funny, peaceful, great cooker, beautiful and friendly. ;)

dad: My dad. He is overprotected, funny, mean( sometimes). :)

Beth: the babysitter :D

Lynch family: Riker, Rydel, Ross, Ryland, Stormie and Mark.

Carolina's friends from LA: Jeff, Joe, Carlos, Ted, Peyton (Pey=girl)

OK... That's all... I think... :D

And now... Chapter 2 ! ;)

Chapter 2: My new home and life

 Carolina's POV.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" Fuck. The alarm.

"Ugh...OK! OK! I'm up!" I turned off the alarm and then I went into the kitchen.

At breakfast I ate cereal... like usual. I think every time at breakfast I eat cereal. I really need something different to eat.

On my way to the bathroom, I was really close to trip over a stupid box, but I'm fine. After I made a shower, I brush my teeth and then, I dry my wet hair.

Now, the awful decision... my outfit for today. I think I need to wear something cool enough, because you know, I'm going to LA, and I think there, the girls are really nice dressed. After a really long decision, I think over 10 minutes, I choose a pair of skinny grey jeans, a grey shirt with Taylor Swift on it, a jean jacket and a pair of green converse. I put on my neck a gothic necklace and  a pair of silver earrings for my ears. And now the make up. I put on some foundation, just a little, then a little bit of mascara and of course, eyeliner.

Now, I done with my look. Yey! Finally!

I didn't realize how quickly the time has passed, and now it's almost 7 AM. I'm lucky because my airplane leave from NYC at 9 AM.

When I came out from my bedroom, my parents were ready with everything.

"Hey mom! Hey dad! You were really fast. When I woke up you weren't in the kitchen, which surprised me." I said in the same time when I went to them.

"Hey sweetie! I know we woke up a little bit late but now we are here." My mom said with a normal smile on her face.

"OK, now we need to leave because the traffic from here it's really big." She add while taking a few boxes in hand.

"OK" I said, opening the door to get out.

Later...

"I'm gonna miss you mom! And dad be strong! Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said while getting in the plane. My parents wanted to make sure I'll be fine so they rented me an private plane for the flight to LA.

I'm gonna miss them so much. And now the tears are going down my cheeks.

Really later...

"OK. Miss this is your house." The driver said pointing me to a really fancy mansion. WOW. My parents are crazy if they bought me this house. But I kinda of like it.

"Thank's. And call me Cari or Carolina. Not miss."I said whit a warm smile on my face.

The driver drove a while over here, and I saw a sign that said Northridge. Gosh! Right here live Ross, Riker, Rydel, Ryland and Rocky Lynch! I can't believe this!!! I live close to them! This is awesome!

I need to calm down. It's not like I live in the same neighborhood with them... right?

Now in LA it morning. I think it's 11 AM. I have a lot of stuffs to do today, and tomorrow and all the week.

When I took out the boxes from the car, I looked around and see that there are some groups of teenagers. I hope that I'll become friends with one of them. I hope.

All the eyes were on me when I went in the house. I ignore them because I don't want to show them I care so much as I really do.

In the house I met a really nice women, I think she is my babysitter. She looks nice.

"Hey Carolina! I'm Beth, your babysitter. Nice to meet you!" She said me with a warm smile.

"Hey! Nice to meet you too. And call me Cari, you know, if you want." I said shaking her hand.

"Oh. OK." She reply.

So, this is my new house and family. I hope I'll be fine.

.

.

Ok guys! The second chapter is end!

I hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want!

Peace and love from :)