Chapter 34

(Good song :D, but I know it's not going to be really the same situation like in this chapter)

Chapter 34: Rude

"What the hell?! Leave me fucking alone!" Rocky yelled at Roy. Roy really love Rocky.

Rocky was and it is so rude from this morning. I really don't know why. He want to leave but I don't let him. He just cuss a lot and he just think why he is full with flour. I really think he just doesn't remember what happened yesterday. We were really tired when we finished to clean the mess from kitchen.

"Rocky, what happened with you?" I asked him calm.

"I just remember a stupid daydream with us breaking up! I need to go home to calm down a little. We can talk tomorrow."

"Bu-" And he cut me off.

"Bye Cari."

What it's going on with him. He was so rude. Angry and rude.

Maybe I need to let him to think about us and I really need to let him to calm down.

I think I can do that. I can do that. Yeah.

Maybe I need to some time to calm down. I'm going to spend another day with my group.

We will have fun, we will make tricks with our bikes and skates, we will play true or dare and we will eat ice cream without hands. It's going to be really fun.

.

.

.

Hey buddies! Sorry for the time you waited and sorry for this very extra mega short chapter.

Today I'm going to write another chapter but not a really long one.

Vote and comment!

Peace and love from Ana. =)