Chapter 12

Chapter 12: I love you

"This is so sweet Beth!" I said while I eat the chocolate cake that she made me.

Last night was great. I told Beth everything that happen with me and Rocky. I told her every detail. When I put my head in Rocky chest and put his hands around me, when I met his parents, even the part when me and Rocky started to clean the popcorn from the floor.

She was so happy to hear all of this.

Now it's morning.

My mom called me to tell me that she and my dad will come here in 3 weeks. She told me something about the brand of clothes and she told me they earned from a part of clothes over 5000 dollars. This is a great new.

I was called by the director of the movie 'Teenagers' and he told me I have a role in the movie, exactly, the role that I want. In the movie I need to walk on bike, and this is easy, I need to cuss some persons but I think it's not going to be really hard, and the bad and hard part is that I need to kiss a guy. On lips. Ugh! Yuk!

I really don't want to know what Rocky will said about this. Maybe his not my boyfriend, but we went at two dates, and I don't want to make him mad and angry.

Anyway. I called him and I told him to meet me at Malibu beach because I need to talk with him.

I hope I didn't panic him or something else.

I need to go to school now. 

I went in my bedroom I chose for my today outfit a pair of skinny lime green jeans, a white top with a dog on it and a pair of white Dr. Martens boots. I really love this kind of boots.

Before I get dressed I need to take a shower. I made a shower and then I brush my teeth and I dry my wet hair. I put on some dark make up, like black eyeliner, black mascara, black eyeshadow and coral lip gloss.

And now, let's go to school. Today I need to bring my own guitar and I took  Joe, my classic guitar.

"Beth I leave! It's almost 11 and I think I'm going to be late if I don't leave now." I yell at Beth from the hall.

"OK! Bye!" She yelled back.

"Bye!" I reply yelling.

I took my BMX and leave to school. 

Of course I arrived with 10 minutes later. I went to my first class from today. Acting.

I knock at the door and I enter. Everyone it was at their sits and the teacher made a sign to me to go to my sit.

"OK everybody! Today we are going to do something that I like to name 'Me in my mirror'. It's an exercise where you and one classmate will imitate standing face to face. Now chose a classmate." The teacher told us. I hope this exercise it's funny. I realized that everyone had a classmate now. They were fast.

I saw a girl standing alone in her bench. I don't know if it's good to go at her, but I don't have a classmate.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," She reply not looking at me.

"You want to be my 'mirror'? I asked her.

"Ye...yeah." She said shy. "You are that new girl. I heard you talked with that stupid guy, J..Jack." She tells me.

"Yea. I'm the new girl. And I don't want to talk anymore with Jack. The principal told me he is bad news and he done a lot of horrible things to a girl."

"Oh." That was all she said.

After 1 minute of silence the teacher told us to start the exercise. We started to imitate each other.

"I warn you to stay away from him. If he see someone, he will get that person like a target." She tells me breaking the silence.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curious.

"I...I'm... that girl.." She said looking to the floor.

"What you mean?"

"I'm the girl that Jack rape and almost put into a coma." She whisper. Oh my Gosh. I'm so sorry for her. I can't believe that Jack rape her. And he almost put her into a coma.

"I'm so sorry." I said whispering too.

"It's okay, but now I need to go to therapy every week. I just remember every part that happen and I just get panicked." She tells me. I don't think she's fine. I just think at that idiot and what he done to this poor girl.

When I open my mouth to say that I'll help her if she needs something, the bell rang. In that moment the girl leaved. I need to be careful and listen to her.

The rest of the day went again slow. I just thought at what the girl told me. I want to be sure that I'll be okay. I'm going to watch my back every time. I really don't know what that asshole Jack can do.

It's almost 4 I think I need to go on the beach.

The way to the Malibu beach it's a little long. I think over 35 minutes. Right now I'm in Hollywood. And I need to arrive in Malibu. Ugh.

I started to walk on my bike and on my way I stopped at a Fast Food. I eat a hamburger and I drank a huge coke. After that I went to a shop to buy a gum. I really need one. That hamburger had onion in it, and I need a gum.

40 minutes.

I walk with my bike 40 minutes.

I didn't arrived yet and it's almost 5 PM.

Okay it's my fault I just stopped at a mall and I bought some bracelets.

Anyway. Now I'm on the Malibu beach, and I don't see Rocky anywhere.

I saw a bench and I take a sit there.

I started to navigate on my phone. Istagram, Twitter, Ask.fm, Facebook and I even made some photos with 'Retrica'. Oh yeah!

"Cari!" I heard someone voice. When I turn around I see a hurry Rocky. "I'm so sorry because I came here with 20 minutes later," He said.

"It's okay." I tell him.

"So. What you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"Um. You remember when I told you last time on the beach, that I took a audition for a drama movie?" I asked Rocky.

"Yea. What's with that?"

"I got the role," I tell him.

"This is great Cari!" He said hugging me.

"No it's not," I said sad.

"Why not?!" He asked.

Right now the sun in going down. Just a great sunset, and I need to tell him that I need to kiss another guy in the movie.

"I..I..I need to kiss another guy in the movie!" I said fast.

"W..What?" Rocky said shocked.

"Yeah.. I know! But I didn't know that! I swear I really didn't.." I want to finish my sentence and apologizes, but in the next second Rocky lips touched my lips. I feel fireworks. Like someone just bring me into the heaven. His hands are around my waist and because I'm stupid I just stay here.

I can't believe that Rocky Lynch kiss my right now. I just can't believe that my celebrity crush kiss me.

"I love you." Rocky tells me looking into my eyes.

.

.

.

Moahahaha!! ( I giggle when I write that part. You know what part guys.)

Chapter 12 it's on guys!

Hope you like it!

:>

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want!

Peace and love  ;)