Chapter 42

Chapter 42: I love you?!

Rocky's POV

"Hey dude, you found her? Wait a minute.. you cry?" Riker said behind me. He's right. I cry. I stay on my knees and I cry like a fucking baby. I just can't bealive me, how she could take me so much? I supposed to save her, to make her happy and to be there for her. But no, I'm just a fucking jerk who get drunk one time and then just God knows what I do.

"Ye-Yeah." I tell Riker between sobs.

"Dude we will find her. Just calm down." He put his hand on my shoulder and squize it.

"Come on." I said getting up from the ground.

"Where we go?"

"She sent me that vocal message I think one hour ago, she can't be so far away from here." I explain.

"Okay.."  We started to search Cari all over the beach but she's not anywhere.

I swear if someone kill, touch, kiss or rape her I'm going to kill that guy. Seriously now.

~Beep~Beep~

"Hello?" I said in the phone.

"Rocky! She came home! She's here with me." Beth practically yelled in the phone.

"I'm coming!"

"Riker let's go at Cari house. She's there. Beth called me and told me she came home."

Cari's POV

"Thanks Jeff. I'm sorry I told you to come here. I just wanted to stay with someone I know." I said to Jeff.

I came home because I remembered that Beth it's here and she's really close to have a heart attack. I didn't came home for that stupid asshole.

"Uhm... I want to tell you something," Jeff said nervous.

"What it is?" I ask him.

"Cari!" Someone yelled for me. "Oh my Gosh! You are fine? I've missed you so much!" Rocky. He started to get closer to me and I feel now his arms around me.

"Get your hands away from me." I explain calm.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done and all I told you. I was drunk!" Yeah, yeah. You were drunk, why not.

"Leave Rocky."

"Wait I need to explain everything that happened." He said.

"You don't need to explain anything Rocky. I saw and heard you and now I hate you. I loved you Rocky and again you smashed my heart again. Congrats." I waved my hands in air. I feel tears on my cheeks and I swear they burn.

"Don't say that. Please don't say you hate me. I love you!"

"You love me?! I think you wrong the person asshole. I'm not that hot chick you idiot!" I shout in his face.

"Jeff let's go." I grab Jeff hand and left Rocky alone in the living room.
.
.
.
I hope you like this chapter guys!!

Thanks for all the votes and views!

3 votes for the next chapter!!!

Peace and love from Ana. =)