Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Stupid

Cari's POV

Rocky kiss me I think for 3 minutes.

I feel his tongue along my upper lip, but I rejected it.

Wait a minute? What the hell I am doing here. I have a session of make out with my ex-boyfriend.

"I've missed you." Rocky tell me while I distanced away from him.

"Let me go." I tell him and in the same time pushing with my hands on his chest.

"What? Why?"

"I really don't fucking know why I'm here and have a session of make out with you. I'm so fucking stupid. You thought I'm going to forgive you about all you have done to me if you started to kiss me?! No fucking way! Now let me go, uncle Skrill it's waiting for me." I tell him angry.

I'm so stupid. I really thought that I can be with him again. So stupid.

"I'm not going to fucking lose you again! And no, I didn't want to make you forgive me. For first I want you to listen to me, and hear what I want to say to you!" Rocky rise his tone at  me and then he put me on my feet on the ground.

"Go ahead!" I rise my tone again at him.

"In that stupid fucking night, before I kissed fucking chick Ave, I drunk two glasses of beer, and then I really don't know, but I started to feel a little bit dizzy, and when she came next to me she looked so fucking hot in that fucking short dress, and after that you know what happened."

What? He just said that he kissed with Ave because she looked so fucking hot in a short dress?!

Oh seriously?

"You just said that you slept with her because she looked hot in that short dress? Huh?"

"Yeah, and I'm really sorry."

"And again! No fucking way! Oh, so you think that Ave look hot. Now I understand! If she look so hot why you even tried to be with me?! I'm the girl with jeans and shirts! I'm sorry that I don't have a good looking body for a short dress!" I yelled in his face.

"Oh, so you are jealous of her because she look good?! If you want to know she looks so fucking hot in every outfit that she wears!"

"And I think you kissed her because she just look hot?! Congratulations!"

"Oh yeah! I kissed her because she looks hot in every clothes that she wear!." He just said that?

My eyes are now full of tears.

"Congratulation! Come on everybody! Applause for this fucking idiot and his girl that he cheated on me!" I scream into his face while moving my hands in the air like a stupid asshole.

"Oh, and if we talk about Ave, she is so fucking good in.." I cut him off by slapping him over his face.

How he can say that?

"I fucking hate you asshole!" I scream-cry at him and then I realized that on the street are peoples who are staring at us.

I turned on my heel and I leave him there alone. His cheek where I slap him it's red like a tomato and his eyes are hurt and in the same time very sad.

I hope he realized what he next to say about Ave.

I entered into the building and while I was walking I tried to wipe my tears. 

Finally I found uncle Skrill.

"Hey. What's happened?"

"Long story. Now let's go inside the record room and show Calvin Harris what I can do with the guitar."

.

.

.

Double update guys! I made it because I started to get bored. =)

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what you think about Ann's and Rocky's fight.

Peace and love  =)