Chapter 49

(Outfit in external link ;) )

Chapter 49: What are you doing here?!

Cari's POV

"Good night Martin." I whisper to Martin.

"Good night Cari..." He whisper back. 

Finally night. Now I can sleep.

"I forgot to tell you something about the date." Seriously Martin? I want to sleep.

"What it is?" I asked. If he can see my face now, he's going to go to sleep with his mommy.

"Tomorrow I leave somewhere with Zedd at 8 AM and I come back at noon. When I'll come our date can start." He explain and I bet that when he said 'our date', a large smile appeared on his face.

"Okay." I respond.

"Do you want to know where I go with Zedd?" He asked me. Why I even care where he goes?!

"No. Good night Martin." I said for the last time, but this time angry.

"Night Cari."

~~~~~

"Oh you little idiot toothpaste!" This toothpaste doesn't want to stay on my toothbrush. This is my last time to try.

Not fast... easy.. easy...

"Yess!" It's on! Woohoo!

I woke up really good but this idiot toothpaste made me angry and now I'm happy again. I chose a outfit for my date with Martin and I hope that he's going to say I'm cute in it, because I spent the whole morning to chose it. I mean just ten minutes. Yeah.

Anyway, I'm getting really bored and it's just 9 AM. Maybe I can watch something on TV.

"Next... next... next... ugh wrestling.." Wait wrestling?! I love wrestling! I didn't know that they're going to put some wrestling matches on TV at 9 AM. Is Jeff Hardy still on WWE? He was my favorite wrestler and he still is. I just love the way he fights and a little the way he look.

I just need to watch and see what's happen.

~~~~~

I took my bag, my shoes are on and I have my glasses on too. Martin sent me a message where he told me that he's waiting me in reception. I really want to see what is going to happen at this date. Where we'll go, what we're going to do?

I'm ready to leave.

I opened the door and guess who it's now in front of me.

Rocky.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked shocked.

.

.

.

Chapter 49 it's on guys!

Hope you like it!

Vote and comment!

Peace and love from Ana. :D