Chapter 23

Chapter 23: More love

Rocky's POV

I just can't believe I left her again.

No. No I can't do this again. I need to follow her

I need her.

I jump into my brother's car, because with his car I've came here, and I started to follow Ana's car.

"Stupid traffic light." I said to myself.

Cari's car drove away from me and now I lost her.

Great.

I was interrupted by my 'nice' phone.

"What?" It's Riker the one who called.

"You need to come back home. We supposed to be at Hollywood Records at 4 PM, and you need to get ready. Right now it's noon." What? It's already noon. Wow, the time flies.

"OK. I'm coming." I tell him and then I hung up.

I started to make a way to my house and then drive there.

When I arrived home everyone it's eating.

"Oh sweetie. Come here and eat a sandwich with us." My mom said.

I listen to her and I went into the kitchen and I took a sandwich.

It taste good. Like a kiss. Kiss her.

Ugh. Everything I do it taking me to Cari.

I love her so much.

"I'm the first one who make shower!" My little brother Ross yelled and then slamming the bathroom door behind him.

...

"God, you guys took all the warm water." I said stepping out from the bathroom.

"You want to make shower the last." Riker said amused.

"Ha-ha." I said to him sarcastic.

I started to walk to into Riker and I bedroom and get ready.

I chose to wear a white tank top, a pair of black skinny jeans, my pair of green converse and on my head a black beanie.

I hope I look nice. I really don't care so much now.

When I take a look at the clock I realized that it's almost 4 PM.

The time it's really fast.

"Kids! Let's go!" My mom yelled at us from the hall.

We get into the van and our dad started to drive.

In just a few minutes, I think 15 minutes, we arrived at Hollywood Records. We met here Ratliff too.

Today we're going to record a song.

"Rocky? You are coming or what?" My brother RIker interrupted my thoughts about the song.

"Uhm.. Yeah."

We started to walk into the building and into the principal hall I saw Skrillex.

Skrillex it's with Cari. But I don't see her.

Where she is? I need to see her.

"What the.." I want to say something but my face it's shocked and in the same time my mouth it's touching the floor.

I think I'm dreaming. I see a beautiful girl into a black dress, not to long but not to short, with a pair of black boots and a pretty jean jacket into the hall.

It's her. My Cari. She's here and she looks so, girly. She look like a girl into that great dress.

I don't know what I can say. I thought she wear just jeans and shirts, but she can wear dresses too.

She is gorgeous. I want to go there and kiss her hard. Wait a minute.

Kiss.

I forgot that I killed her bottom lip. Right now she have another patch on it, but she look pretty with it.

I'm going to pass out in any minute if I stay here a lot staring at her.

I can say this, but she really looks HOT.

When my legs started to walk towards she, and I really don't know what I'm doing right now, a guy came next to her.

Who the hell it's this fucking good looking guy. She is mine, not his.

He put his hand around her waist and tell her something to her ear. She started to giggle.

No no! I'm the only one who make her giggle.

I started to walk-run to they and when Ana looks up she saw me. Her eyes started to go wide and worried but in the same time, they are... hurt.

"Rocky? What are you doing here?" She said taking the guy hand off of her waist.

"I'm here to record a song. You?" I asked angry. If she will say she is here for this stupid guy, I'm going to punch him right in his face.

"I'm here with uncle Skrill to meet Calvin Harris." 

Oh.

"Oh." I sound so pathetic. "Anyway. Can we have a private chat?" I ask her looking into her eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful and innocent. I bet that right now I smiled when I looked into her eyes.

"No. And for what? We don't have anything to talk about." She is getting angry and I know she want to talk with me.

I can't leave her here. I need to talk with her and make clear all the things that happened between us. I need to do something.

I lean in and I grabbed her in bridal style, and I started to run outside from the building. I really don't care what everyone from inside thought.

"Let me go!" She yelled at me.

Her hands started to shaking, I can feel them.

"Gosh!" I almost dropped her.

"Got you." I said. "Put your arms around my neck." I tell her.

"No."

"You are going to fall again if you don't."

"I hate you." Ouch. Anyway I know she didn't mean that because she put her arms around my neck and I give her an amused smile.

"You love me." I tell her.

"No I don't." She said to me with a funny smirk on her face.

"If you don't then why you kiss me?" I tell her and then I pressed my lips on hers. This patch from her bottom lips it's really uncomfortable. "Let me take this off."

She didn't said anything. I took her patch off and I started again to kiss her. I know she can't resist.

And when I thought that, she started to kiss back.

I missed this moment so much.

I mean not her into my arms and my carrying her in bridal style but...

I missed her lips.

I missed her.

.

.

.

Chapter 23 it's on buddies!

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I have a question for you: Where do you think Rocky will take Cari?

Huh? Huh?

Anyway, Love you!

Peace and love =)