Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Enemy

I spend 1 hour with Rocky in front of my house, talking, kissing, playing tag and the others.

We really get bored so we entered in the house.

Right now we play some video games. And I kick his ass really often at the games.

"Damn it! You are really good at this game. Like the others." Rocky tells me.

"I know." I reply and then made a happy dance. "Yey for me!" I said clapping my hands.

"Hey Cari.. Rocky? What you doing here?" Beth enter in the living room and her face is just, shocked.

"Can we talk a little?" I said to Beth while getting up from the couch.

"Yeah."

I took Beth hand and drag her into the kitchen. She need to know that I will spend my time with Rocky.

"What he's doing here?" Beth asked me.

"Uhm... we are back together." I answer to her question and then I started to move my hands in the style 'jazz hands'.

"Oh. OK."

"Yep."

I started to walk but Beth grab my elbow and open her mouth to say something.

"I almost forgot to say something." Beth tells me.

"What? What you forgot?"

"You know when I told you about my daughter coming?"

"Yea? What is with that? She come tomorrow and the guests room it's ready from today."

"I wrong the day. She come here today. She told me that she will arrive at 2 PM. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you the right thing."

"Oh, it's okay. And the clock it's 2 PM if you want to know." I tell her pointing to the clock from the wall.

"Ups. I need to get ready. You can just sit on the couch in living room with Rocky. I really want you and Rocky to be her first friends from here in LA." Beth tell me and I smile at her to make her a little calm.

Everything it's going to be okay Beth. Just calm down.

If I can said that words I will.

Our silence was interrupted by a ring from the door.

"It's her! Go into the living room!" Beth said running to the mirror from the hall and pointing me to go in living room

"You look nice Beth." I tell her.

"Thanks." She reply.

I run into the living room and I jump on the couch.

"Wow! Slow down you move me and I will lose at this game." Rocky tells me with a smile on his face.

"Beth daughter is here. Be nice." I tell him.

"I will I make you sure. Now we can play video games?"

"Yep."

"Hey kids! She's my daughter Ave. Ave she is Carolina and her boyfriend Rocky." Beth introduce me and Rocky to her daughter.

She is, pretty. She have long blonde hair. You can see from here her brown eyes. She's not really tall. But the heels that she wears make her taller.

She is dressed with a short cherry dress with long sleeves, her pair of shoes are some golden platforms, and she wear some golden accessories too.

Her really short dress show her tattoos. One is on her left leg and the other on the right leg. The right one it's a little big but the left one it's just, little.