Chapter 20

Chapter 20: My day with uncle Skrill

Cari's POV

I can't stop crying. How can he do that? In this moment I just hate Rocky so much.

"I need to call someone." I said to myself.

I took the phone out of my jeans pocket and dial uncle Skrill number.

"Uncle Skrill?" 

"Cari? Why you call me at this time?"

"Can I stay with you today and tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I have...I..." I started to cry again.

"Don't cry. What's going on?"

"I have some problems. Nothing much." I lie. I have some really big problems.

"Okay. We met at the studio. I'm there right now."

"Okay uncle Skrill. See ya."

"See ya."

I get up from the edge of the fountain where I stood and I jump on my bike.

I went to the studio and there I met uncle Skrill.

"Damn it! You're eyes are so puffy and red. You need a big hug from uncle Skrill?"

"Yea..."

I hug uncle Skrill so tight and I cry into his shoulder.

"So what's happen?" He asked me.

"R..Relationship problems.." I said between sobs.

"Ouch. Anyway, I need to make you feel better. Come with me."

"OK."

Uncle Skrill drag me into the studio and showed me some remixes. They all are so good.

I think this music help me a lot. Dubstep it's just a great music. I really love it.

Anyway. After the remixes uncle Skrill and I went to his house.

We ate at the latest dinner a McDonald menu and then I started to tell him everything that happen.

"That little son of.."

"Stop. I know he's really stupid but don't call him like that."

"He hurt you so bad. How did you forget him?"

"I didn't forget him. I just ran away from him."

"Oh."

"And I really don't want to see him again. He's such a jerk."

"I need to tell you something. You know when we met Martin Garrix?" Uncle Skrill asked me.

"Yeah?" I respond curious.

"He told me that he thinks you are pretty. He likes you." What? Martin Garrix likes me? This is a joke.

"This is not possible. He's Martin Garrix. Let's be sure, he doesn't like me." I tell him amused.

"No. Really, he likes you really much."

"Wow." I can't believe this. Martin Garrix really likes me. It's just wow, you now, wow.

"Yeah, yeah. I need to go to sleep. Tomorrow it's a really  busy day for me. I bring you some blankets and pillows. OK?"

"Yea."

Uncle Skrill exit the living room. I took my phone out from my jeans pocket and I open it.

I have a lot of messages from Beth and Rocky. I have voice mails, calls and over 20 messages from Rocky. He's so stupid. Right now if he thinks I will forget him and I will leave him into my life, he will be sad to now I don't want him into my life.

Because of him, I think I'm going to go past R5 concerts and I will listen just their music.

He broke my heart really bad this time.

All I have now it's a broke heart.

Great.

.

.

.

Hi buddies! Chapter 20 it's on!

I have a great saying for the last part, the one from up:

-Grab a plate and throw it on the floor.

-Done.

-Now say sorry to it.

-Sorry.

-Did it go back to how it was before?

-Nope.

-Now you understand?

I know, I know. It's really short but I want to keep the best in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want.

Peace and love =)