...Memories...

Lucy's POV

"I hate him...

Everything he has done to me...

I didn't worse to what he did to me...

Honestly why...

Natsu...I will never be able to face you again...

Flashback

I was walking to class with Levy. Suddenly someone bumps into me. I looked up and he said, "Hey watch where you are going!" "I don't care. I was looking up and was paying attention. YOU bumped into ME. So...you started this." I patted his left shoulder and said, "Bye! Let's go Levy-Chan!" O-Ok! Hey, wait for me!"

Flashback over

I smile sadly and I heard someone knocking on my apartment door.

I sigh and I get off my bed.

I open the door to see the mailman giving me two letters then says, "Have a good day!" Oh boy, I haven't had a good day in a long time. "Thank you..." I close the door and sit at my desk. I read the front of the letter and it said Rent. And the other one says from...I sigh sadly...Levy McGarden...I put the letter in the trash automatically when I see it...Levy huh...one of my best friends who also left me...

"God Why..."...I put my hands over my face and was stressing out more than before...Getting more and more notes from all of them...I will never read them...They all just left me with saying a word... they all let me suffer them at the horrible high school that now has bad memories for me...

Why did you all leave....why did you let me suffer so much...I don't understand...do you all deep down on your hearts hate me?

I opened the letter to the bank and it said...

Dear Miss Heartfilia,

We know you said you will pay for rent but you haven't been in the last sixteen weeks. Please soon get the money or you will be kicked out of your apartment. Please think about it. We all love you here and wouldn't want you to move. We got some jobs so you get enough money for your rent. Thank you and please email us about it. Thank you. And have a good day.

"Ok..." I sigh...I really haven't gone out of this apartment yet for months or years. I really can't remember...

I look down at the list and it said a cafe called Mira's Sweets and Candy. Mira that sounds kinda familiar...wait Mira Strauss?! Definitely not!

Ok, a hair salon called Evergreen's Hair Salon. God, why does THAT name sound so familiar...I thought about it for a while but couldn't think about why it sounds so familiar but I don't know the name after all....but I'm still going to reject the job cause I'm bad at doing beauty salon things now. I WAS good at it in high school but now after the problem that happened and I shutter everything around me....not anymore...

The next one is Cana's Bar. Honestly why...even if I'm sad and shutting everything around me I do not drink or even go to a bar...So I'm rejecting that one!

The last one is the...Dragneel Inc...

Why does it seem so familiar...

Ugh, I'm not going to remember everything from my past anymore! I want to forget it.

This one seems more interesting... I can get more money from any job I ever possibly had. It's like x3 the amount I usually have and all I have to be is a helper or servant to the manager Mr. Dragneel... Ok, I will take the job!

Not the I'm excited or anything but I need the money to stay here....it's my home...

Ok, I'm going to tell Mary the one who gave me these names and I'm going to call the Dragneel Inc!

I had the phone to my ear and said, "Yes Mary thank you so much for these jobs you sent me! Yes, I will be going to Dragneel Inc. Again thank you so much bye Mary," I ended the call in a cheerful mood!

Ok, now the Dragneel Inc. The wait is this an employee's phone number or the manager's? I sigh...Oh well...I called the number and the person said, "Hello?" I was shocked. I feel like I remember that voice. I was nervous and said, "I-I'm the new person who is going to help you." He was silent for a few seconds then said, "Ok...when you get here tomorrow we will do introductions ok?" "Y-Yes Sir!" "Ok Goodbye..., "He hangs up the call and I drop my phone. I was scared. Why does his voice sound SOO familiar... I picked up my phone and got ready for bed. Who was he....?

????? POV

I hang up the call remembering the voice...

"My my...why does this voice sound VERY familiar....," I said very concernedly. Could that be- no it couldn't be she would know automatically that it's me....right?

I got up from my office chair and I got my coat from the hanger...as I was putting it on I was thinking...could it really be her...

Flashback

Ugh, I hate going to class. The most annoying thing I have to do! I had my hands behind my pocket and was walking. As I blinked I bumped into a girl. I was in a pissed off mood so I said, "Hey watch where you are going!" She looks up to me and was pissed as well so she said in a sassy and bitchy attitude, "I don't care. I was looking up and was paying attention. YOU bumped into ME. So...you started this." She patted my left shoulder and said, "Bye! Let's go Levy-Chan!" I looked at her shocked, amazed, and VERY pissed! Then her friend said, "H-Hey wait for me!" I turned around and saw them walk away... just who is that girl...?

And I thought that was the last I saw of her but it wasn't. Then the whole time I was looking at my big clear window that is behind my desk and was zoning out...

Soon I was thinking of more the door to my office opens and someone says, "Natsu your cab is here." I turn around and said smiling, "Thank you Erza." I remember her hanging out with that girl I always hated. They were close friends. I remembered after Erza moved close to where my company is she told me in a serious voice, "It was a difficult choice but I accept being in your company."

When I was going to move close to my dad's company I remember seeing the girl I hate laying against the cherry blossom tree sleeping. But she was crying... I didn't really care at the time I was just going to tell my teacher that Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, me, Levy, Erza, Wendy, Romeo, and Jellal were all moving. At the time I didn't realize...that all those people were the girl I hated friends...

I walk away from Erza and said, "Thanks again..." All she did was nod her head.

As I was walking to the cab I was grinning and was remember that

Flashback

FINALLY, school is over! As I was walking out I see the sun setting and the annoying girl reading under a cherry blossom tree. I smirked and walked towards her. I kneeled down to her poked her forehead while she was reading. She kinda blushed a little. I said, "Hey annoying girl what is your name?" She didn't answer. I kept on poking her and was saying, "Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tel-." "Ugh fine, it's Lucy Heartfilia!" I smirked and said, "Natsu Dragneel." She smirks and said, "I didn't ask for your name. Now...LEAVE!" Geez, this girl has quite the attitude. I chuckled and walked away from her. Quit the attitude indeed...

I stepped into the cab and was driving home...