Pain in Your Eyes

Lucy's POV

It has been months......

Since Natsu has been in the hospital. I barely eat, sleep, drink. All I mostly do is be cry and stay up in my room...

I go to see Natsu every day for a while...

I would frown and even cry sometimes when I see him in a deep sleep...not waking up...

I miss him......

He was the person who cared for me when he met me again......

"Natsu...come back...please..." I say while crying. I have my head on my knees while I'm on my bed......

KNOCK KNOCK!

I turn to the door and I slowly walk to it. I look through the little peephole on the door to see Erza, Gray, Levy, Gajeel, Jellal, and Juvia......

I sigh and I open the door...

"Hey, guys......" I say sad...depressed...and tired......

Erza's POV

I'm looking at Lucy to see...she's a mess...

Tired...

Red BIG puffy eyes from crying...she even had bangs under her eyes......

Poor Lucy...

I frown and I think NO! Try to look positive! Make her feel better! Yes!

I look at her and I smile. "Can we come to Lucy?" She nods yes and she opens the door completely.

"I will get snacks..." she says sadly.

We nod and she walks away.

I and everyone sit on the two couches Lucy has...

"Everyone...try to make Lucy happy...she needs it..." I say in a whisper voice. They smile and say, "Got it!" "SHHH!" I say while putting my finger to my mouth. "Don't let her hear you!" I say while whispering loudly.

They nod while she comes back.

She has a bowl of chips and dips in two hands. She places them on the table in front of us and she sits on the floor across from us.

Lucy's POV

"So......why did you guy come today...?" I say tired and rubbing my eyes. "We were worried for you...you would barely text us and we wouldn't see you around Magnolia. We missed you..." Levy says.

I fake smile and I say, "I'm fine..." "That's a lie," Gajeel says. I look up at him and he says, "I know a lier when I see one." He looks at me and says, "Your eyes show pain...sadness...and...sorrow..." My eyes widen. "Geez Gajeel! Be nice to her man!" Gray says while slapping Gajeel on the back.

"Trust me when I say this...This is one of the most painful things life...losing Natsu...I don't want him to die...I worry about him...I want him to live..." I say while clenching my hands together. "I love him...and I always will..."I say all teary-eyed...

"We know..." Gray says walking to me and rubbing my back...

"Heck...I even miss the Flame Brain... having him not around...it's pretty boring. We fight and fight. Sometimes even save each other with tough situations. Like Natsu losing his mom...I was with him when he heard the news. It was at school...he was called by the police. To say that his mom was dead...it actually broke my heart...she was like a second mom to me...always smiled and laughed when seeing me...always patching me up when I and Natsu got into fights..."

I frown. "You probably don't know but.........my mom and Natsu's mom crashed into each other making them both die...." I look at them all and they all looked shocked and surprised.