After the Prank...

Natsu's POV

I just thinking about why Erza is the maddest at Lucy...

Flashback

Ugh, I can't get Lucy's face out of my mind. Why is she in my mind.....

I'm walking in the hallway until I hear loud noises from the corner. I turn to the corner to see Erza, Lucy, and Jellal. Well, this is interesting... I will just listen and watch from here...

"Lucy why did you kiss Jellal! You know he's my boyfriend!"

Oh no...

"B-But Erza I didn't! Natsu just made that u-."

I see Erza punch Lucy across the face.

"Erza why did you do that?!"

That was Jellal yelling for the first time. He's never this mad.

"J-Jellal are you seriously taking her side?!"

"You won't listen to ME or HER so I'm taking her side on this.

I. Did. Not. Kiss. Her"

"Lies! That picture looks too real! And it's actually a real background around you two in it!"

"Fine Erza...If you don't believe me, we are breaking up."

"W-Wait J-Jellal! Please don't do that to Erza! She loves you and always will!" Lucy says nervously.

"SHUT UP! I hate you, Lucy! I really do! You ruined our relationship!"

"Erza...leave... NOW!" Jellal yells.

No no no! I didn't mean for this to happen!

Oh no! Erza's coming!

She comes to the corner that I'm in and sees me on the floor thinking.

"Natsu....it was a difficult choice...but I will join your company."

What?

I look up at her and she was going to cry. THIS IS WEIRD!

She kneels down and hugs me hard. So hard I couldn't breathe!

"I don't want to be here anymore Natsu. Because of Lucy and Jellal..."

I. Messed. Up.....

I hug her back comforting her...

Time later
When everyone is in the company

"Erza please come to my office..."

Time later Erza finally get to my office.

"Yes, Natsu?"

I sigh.

"Two bad news. One...I made up that poster in high school...it wasn't real..." "WHAT?!" "Two...Jellal joining the company." "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" "Why did you make up that poster?!" "Lucy...she pranked me with tricking me. I wanted to get you and everyone to join and it works except for Jellal himself who wanted to support Lucy. All the boys except for Jellal wanted to be with the girl they love. (Chuckle) But they won't admit that they love that girl cause they are chicken." "THEN WHY DID JELLAL JOIN THE COMPANY?!" "After high school, Jellal finished high school. And he finishes college as well. He didn't see Lucy nor anyone else, he knew like Midnight or Angel, so he wanted to see his old friends and be with them again. He does know you joined ..." She was silent... "Erza I know you don't like this idea but he's still my friend. Just ignore him. Okay?" She nods and walks out of the room.

I put my hands on my forehead...

"God...What have I done..."

Flashback over

I'm still looking at Erza just...mad. And it's all my fault. God, I'm still upset that I did this...

I look at Lucy and I frown. She looks at me and smiles. I think I did this all to her and she's still happy... then I realize Lucy is right in front of me. "Hey, Natsu. Are you okay...?" "O-Oh! Yeah...I'm fine...." It's weird that she's talking normal around me and is not scared. She frowns. "Natsu you said that Levy was going to warm up to me again...." "P-Probably what you said at the mall..." She tears up. "Y-Yeah..." "It's going to be okay Lucy... they will all be your friends again." "You sure?" I smile. "I'm sure." She smiles and keeps crying. "Thanks, Natsu."

Lucy's POV

"Thanks, Natsu." "No problem." "Well, I'm going to try to t-talk with them..." "Good Luck. Do you want me to come?" "I-If you want." I run back to Juvia, Jellal, Gray, Wendy, and Romeo.

"I-I'm back..."

"Oh, Lucy! It's great to see you!" Juvia says happily.

"Yeah, it really is!" Wendy says cheerfully as ever.

"Thanks, Juvia...Thanks, Wendy... Well... Let's go sit!"

They standing close or beside me to the bonfire wooden benches that are around it. I sit down next to Jellal. Wendy sits next to Juvia. And Romeo sits next to Gray.

"So Lucy how have you been?" Jellal asks.

"Oh um. (Lies) Good!" I say with a smile.

"That's Great!" Gray says.

"Hey, Jellal do you mind switching spots with me?" Grays questions.

"Oh, sure! I need to speak to Romeo anyways."

They both switch and I'm now sitting with Gray.

Gray turns to me and says, "Lucy I'm so happy you are back. I'm sorry for leaving..." Wow...he sounds...serious...

"It's fine! (Lies) I meet with Mira a few times! Her bakery is close to my apartment!" He sighs of relief. "That's good news. At least you weren't alone." But I was...I just can't tell you all.... you all will worry so much...at least I think some of you will at least... "Lucy you were zoning out for a few seconds." He holds my left hand with his right. "Are you okay?" I blush a little and I say, "Y-Yeah! Perfectly fine!" I turn to everyone and only Juvia was looking. Wait...Does she still have a crush on Gray?!

Natsu's POV

I hope Lucy's okay...

I turn to see Gray holding her hand. What is he trying to do?! I can't stop looking. She was blushing and I think stuttering for words. Why... "Oi Salamander!" "Huh?" I turn to Gajeel. "You okay? (He comes to me and whispers) You're staring at Blondie maybe a little too much! You're making it so obvious!" WHAT?! "N-No, I'm not!" "Yes, you are..." I see Levy next to Gajeel. "You are." "Ugh fine I was..." "Gehe!" Levy rolls her eyes. "Geez, you will NEVER stop saying "Gehe" will you?" "Probably not Shrimp." "WHAT DID YOU JUS-." Gajeel put his whole hand by her mouth to probably make her shut up. "Gees you talk too much." "I domh nwh! (I do not!)" I mumble, "Geez the old married couple..." Gajeel let's go of Levy's mouth and they both scream, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" "Geez! Shut up!" I see them not looking at each other but are both blushing a little. "I'm going to escape while you are both in Lala Land thinking about each other." They both were about to scream something but Erza stepped in. "Levy Gajeel stop yelling like wild chimpanzees!" "A-Aye!" Levy says a little scared. "Yeah Yeah! Whatever." Gajeel saying with giving no fuck about it. Figures...

Suddenly hard wind is coming by and Lucy's sun hat flies off. Geez. I guess I'm going to get it. Suddenly we both go after the hat.

Lucy's POV

A strong wind came and my sub hat automatically came off and was flying away.

"I will be right back!"

I turn around me to find my hat landing near a dark figure. Huh...

I went to the figure and I say, "Um excuse me? That's my hat." My hat landed near his/her feet. I went to it and I picked it up. I look up to the person and it is......

Lisanna....?