I'm Coming Soon Lucy...

Natsu's POV

Ugh...

What happened...

I open my eyes slowly to be in a...hospital bed...I around me to see Jellal and Gajeel. "Hey, Guys..." They both look to me and sighed of relief. "Jesus Salamander you gave me a heart attack on the phone!" Gajeel says yelling at me. "But the good thing is you are okay..." Jellal says in a little disbelief. "My report?" I say to both of them curiously. "Well, you have a scratch on your neck, right cheekbone, and probably a big scar on your arm because it has stitches on it. Your legs are okay...probably weak because your car got little destroyed on the bottom..." "I don't care about the stupid car right now."

I lift myself up and I say, "I'm going to get Luc-." My arms are too weak. I quickly lay back down because I hit a nerve on my arm where I see there are stitches. "Agh..." I say kinda in pain. "Rest Salamander..." I took down in sadness. Suddenly a gleam hits my eyes. I look up to see the sun. "Wait its morning!?" They look down sadly. "Yeah.."

"No no NO! I have to see Lucy!" I say trying to get up again. They both gently put me down and they hold me down. "No Salamander! You have to rest for today then...(sigh) I don't know anymore..." "What does that mean Gajeel?" I say angrily. "I nor Jellal know how to convince you to stay here to rest. This hasn't happened since Lucy came back ya' know?"

I sigh heavily and I relax my body. I lay down and they let me go. "Yeah...Your actually right about that Gajeel..." I say with the smallest smile on my face. "You have changed a lot since Lucy came back and so has the rest of us..." Jellal says. "She's amazing...she's the light in my darkest days...she makes me smile so much..." I say calmly. Jellal looks away. Gajeel frowns. "You can both go...that's an order...I can't move...go stop that wedding please..." I say.

They both nod and walk away.

I raise my waist up to show my watch. "It's 2:35 pm... I can't believe I was sleeping that long...(Sigh) Since those two idiots are gone, let's see if I can stand up..." I lift myself up and I can tell.. "I need more rest..." I lay down again and I close my eyes.

I'm so stupid...

I can't make it...

I'm a failure...

How can I let this stop me...

I heard the wedding is at 6:30...

I can get enough sleep...

I open my eyes. I look to the side of my bed to see my phone there. I gently grab it and I put my alarm to 4:30...

No...

I'm going to the wedding if Gajeel and Jellal like it or not...

I have to see Lucy...

I call a Uber and I say, "Hello? Yes...Can you pick me up at the Haregon Hospital at 4:45 and can you drop me off at the Magnolia Church please..." "Of course Sir...What's your name so I can pick you up at that time?" I sigh and say, "Natsu Dragneel.." "O-Oh! Okay! See you then Natsu!" They hang up the call and I wonder, who and why do they sound so familiar...Hmmm

I put my phone back on the table and I close my eyes.

And I fall asleep...

Wait to see Lucy again...

Earlier
Lucy's POV
12:30