My Love and My Defender

Lucy's POV
The next day

Pink hair...

That's what I wake up to see...

Spiky "Salmon" pink hair...

I rub my eyes and yawn. "Geez, I've been here all night..." I stretch my arms and I stand up.

I look at Natsu sit asleep. He's so adorable when he sleeping. I kneel down to him and I move some of the bangs that he has and I kiss him on the forehead...

"Bye Natsu..."

I leave with a smile on my face...

But then I realize...I'm going to see father...

But I can't go alone...

Wait...

I know who to call so they can explain as well things to my father...

I get out my phone and I make a call.

"Hello?" He says.

I breathe out and say, "Sting...I need help..."

He was silent for a few seconds then says, "...What happened..." "I need you to come with me to see my father..." He was silent again for a while. "Why...?" "I need to tell him to leave me and my friends alone. To tell them I love Natsu... And I know you need to say things to him as well..." "Okay... I will come..."

I sigh in relief.

"Thank you..." "Heh...no problem..." "Can you pick me up?" "Sure. Where are you?" "Magnolia Hospital." He sighs and says, "Did you stay there all night Lucy?!" "Yeah..."

"Okay, I will pick you up food as well." "N-No! I will feel bad-." "Bye Lucy."

He hangs up the call...

I sigh...

Great...

I got outside of the Magnolia Hospital and I waited on one of the benches that were close by...

I look at my phone and I think... should I call him in advance to tell him that I coming to his house? Or should I just text him?

The thought of calling him, makes my hands shaking like crazy...

I begin texting...

Lucy: I'm coming over

I wait...

And wait...

For a response from him...

I sigh in relief...

"Whew!" I say relieved. At least he won't scare me so much, where sometimes the fact I don't want to go back to him...

I open my phone to see some pictures in my photo gallery...