The Sunrise

Natsu's POV

I wake up and it's 3:25 am. Today's the morning...I hope it goes well. I get changed into a red t-shirt and black jeans. I also put on the scarf my dad gave me. I'm probably not going to be at work today. I'm still sick but I'm way better than before. I put the locket in my pocket so I won't forget it. I can tell Erza will be mad at me for not staying in bed but that will be another strike for her then. She can't just yell at her friend that hired her or even her BOSS. Ugh...mental issues Erza Scarlet...

I drive to Fairy Tail High and it took close to an hour and a half to get there. But I made it....now All I have to wait for is the sunrise...and Lucy...

Lucy's POV

I woke up and it's 4:53 am. I'm scared. What if it's a killer. What if it's my father...even Sting... but I have to do it...

I got the dress in my navy blue skirt and my white collared tank top shirt on with a brown belt for my skirt. I put on my black boot and got my phone and diary with me. For my last moments of probably living.

I called a cab and said, "Can you take me to Fairy Tail High?" "You know that place shut down right. For a few years now actually... but it's still in perfect shape. Are you sure?" I sigh and said, "Yes..." "Ok, it will take 50 minutes to get there." "Ok..." We drive...

Flashback

I got home from middle school and heard yelling. Mom and Dad. I see my Dad hit her. I threw my stuff to the ground and I ran to my mom. She was on the floor having a bruise on her face. "Mom are you okay?!" "Get out of the way stupid girl. This is between me and your mother." I was mad. "I DON'T CARE! GET OUT AND LEAVE MY MOM ALONE! WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! GET OUT!" He punches me right in the nose and then across the face. "NEVER SPEAK THAT WAY TO ME! I AM STILL YOUR FATHER!" "I DONT WANT YOU TO BE MY FATHER! THE FATHER I USED TO HAVE IS DEAD!" I realized what I said and it's true...he was dead but he was right in front of me... "LEAVE!" He turns away then turns back to me and punches me in back hard. Then leaves. I hate him....and I always will...

Flashback over

We finally get to the abandoned school. And I was already shaking in fear... I get out of the car and gave the man a tip. When I look down I see red dots on the floor. It's spray paint or just regular paint. I followed it and it leads to... the cherry blossom tree behind the school. I see a figure in the darkness and it lends me his/ her hand. I can tell...it's a boy.... the wind breezed through my skirt and I hold my skirt down. When I look at the man he had a scarf on...wait... I know that scarf... "Natsu..." He was looking at the sky. "Yeah?" "W-Why did you call me here?" "Sit down..." I look down to see a blanket on the grassy floor. I sit down and so does he.

I sit away from him a little to keep a distance. "Listen... I'm not the best with words...but I'm sorry about a few days ago... about what I said at Mira's... I thought that was how you wanted things like this... I thought you hate me for what I did to you... I'm so sorry for what I did at high school for you. I'm still stupid and obnoxious...but now so much anymore because of work." I was shocked and faced back to reality. "But why did you tell me at 5:30 in the morning...." He smiles and says, "Well I had to make it up to you somehow, and... the surprise is coming in 13 minutes. So let's talk for now." "O-Ok... but what though...?" "How and why did you want a job at a place I'm the head in?" I awkwardly laugh, "Well... I'm kinda in the need of money and someone gave me a list of jobs that are available and since I shut everything out of my life even people I forgot your last name but not your first..." "Oh...that makes sense..." "I have a question for you...may I?" He nods but looks away from me still. "Why did you take all the friends I have with you to your job?" He sighed. "Mostly all of them were my closest friends as well..." I mumble, "Bullshit..." He turns to me. "I know you are lying..." "I'm n-." "STOP LYING! Just please...stop lying in front of me. I've been through enough to know what is lies Natsu...." He sighs. "My father. He wanted me to be the head of the company automatically when he retires. And I wasn't ready and needed help...with my grades and school. And when I ask the girls before I put up that poster they said no they didn't want to leave you. But when you pranked me that day I had enough. I thought I will be sure to get the girl's side with this and I did. And a few years ago I thought it was wrong. Happy...?" He's telling the trust...he has sadness in his onyx eyes. I can tell... it's like what I've been through. I put my hand shaking on his cheek. As soon as I did that a tear went down his cheek and on my hand, it went... he hugs me and I struggling to hug him...then I saw light? I look into the horizon... and I see the sun... I look at him hugging me still. I began to cry a little and I hugged him shaking a little. "Thank you, Natsu..." I couldn't thank him enough...is this his way of apologizing...? I smile while crying... he says, "Can we stay like this for a while..?" "S-Sure...." I can't help but smile for some reason....am I starting to like him.....?