This Is Going To Be Interesting

No one's POV

As the blonde walks to the pink-haired man who was in the same place as where they were on the sunrise....she was confused.

"Natsu? What was all of this about?!" The blonde says confused but laughing. "I mean it WAS fun to do but I don't see the point of what this was..." The pinkie smile.

He got up and walked to the blonde. He placed his hand on her cheek and smiled. "What were the questions all about?" He says.

Then it hit the blonde...It was all about knowing Natsu and herself...

"To learn about me...and you? But I don't see the point of just randomly having this all prepared just for nothing..."

"Well it was exactly for nothing....but let's walk inside the school...try to get some cool air..."

"But it's Autumn...?!" "Well let's just go in just for exploring!" The blonde looks confused as the boy takes her blindfolded inside the school. "What do you suddenly have a blindfold with you Natsu?!"

Natsu smiles and says, "For reasons!"

As they get in the middle of the hallway of the school, Natsu says, "Okay take the blindfold off!"

Lucy rolls her eyes then takes off the blindfold. Her eyes amazed her.

There....were so many notes on the walls...even in the hallways, there are sticky notes all written out...

The blonde curiously walked to one of the walls...she picks up a sticky note and she reads

Being with you has been one of the happiest moments in my life...

She smiles.

She takes another note.

I love and hope to enjoy my life with you, Luce!

She takes more and more notes...

All of the notes...had heart touching moments, memories, kind, kinda dirty, or romantic letters on them!

Natsu at this moment of Lucy's life...made her more special on this very day more than she already is...

The blonde turned around with all the notes in her hands. Her eyes widen as she saw behind her...

Lucy's POV

As I happily turned around I see...

Natsu kneeled down and was looking at me. I. Was. Frozen...

"Lucy Heartfilia....you are amazing...I'd love to see you smile more than you already are right now by saying this...."

He opens a small box to show a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

My eyes widen...this was it was about...I learned more about him with clues and I was smiling more and more with the notes...he makes me smile more...

More than anyone else has...even my mom....he surpassed my mom...

I smile as I start to cry. I kneel down to him and I hug him. He hugs me back and I say, "Yes...I will marry you!"

As I'm still hugging him, Natsu got up and spins me around in a circle.

He started to laugh as he smiles so much...he lets go of me and says, "Whew! For a second I thought you were going to say no! God...but..." He kisses me on the lips and says,

"My wish came true!"

Then for some reason... WE HEAR CLAPPING AND CHEERING??!?!

We turn around to see EVERYONE! EVEN MIRA AND LAXUS!!!