...The Problem...

Lisanna's POV

Yup, it has been more than 15 minutes! I should be going back to Natsu! I walked outside and waved at him! "I told her I was sorry...." "And?" Crap... "And she said it's fine I forgive you..." He comes close to my face and I said, "N-Natsu?" "Okay! I believe you! I got to go...Bye..." He walks away in silence... with a blank expression on his face... What's wrong with him.....? He's never like this... he's always the cheery Natsu that wanted to eat food all the time when we were a kid. And ever since high school and even college he just acts like a straight-up businessman... What happened to the old Natsu....? That's what I want to know..... cheery to serious...

Natsu's POV

I just had a blank face on... I started to think...comparing my family to Lucy's...even though my parents were serious a little they always had room for me... unlike Lucy's who has a maniac father who wants to take Lucy back for himself...and a mother who died when she was at school..... I don't know what he wanted to do with her...I have to help her one way or another... I called a cab so they can drive me home... God today was a long day...

The Next Day...
Natsu's POV

Asleep...

"Why did you do this?"

Stop...

"Do you really hate me that much...?"

STOP!!!!

Awake...

I woke up sweating and was breathing heavily... God, why....? Why is she stuck in my head now......? Ugh, I need a drink... I went downstairs to my kitchen... I got to the kitchen and got a cold bottle of water out... I drink some and started to calm down... "That's better...." What time is it...? I look at my watch on my wrist and it's... 5:37?! No way... Well, I can't go back to bed now...

I walked back upstairs to get ready... I got dressed and sat on my bed thinking... then I got the locket that was on my drawer right next to my bed... I just kept staring at Lucy and the Girl...Just who is she....? And I have to give this to Lucy soon.....

Well, I should do some work... I get out my laptop and I see an email from Erza. And it is from yesterday...Oh no... I sigh and I open it and it says,

Erza: NATSU DRAGNEEL! YOU NEED TO DO A LOT OF WORK! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK TO WORK! IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU INTO A HUMAN PRETZEL!

I sigh...

Natsu: Technically I can fire you any minute now for that attitude Mrs. Scarlet. Now don't yell orders at ME. I hired you as my friend to help me with my company and my aspect the best of you. And you are not showing it now. Now I will come to work soon at 6:30 to start working. You have one strikeout of three and if you get three you are fired. So good luck...

That girl has some serious issues... she needs a doctor at one point... I'm thinking of calling one soon...

I start to do work on my laptop for a while. Then I left to go to work... Ugh, now I have to hear the nagging Erza... I roll my eyes. I don't feel so good today... I have a high temperature... wait doesn't tell me... I have a fever... Shit... but I'm still going to see the sunrise with Lucy tomorrow... I can't just leave her there... Ugh... I have to be careful of what I do today...

I finally get to Dragneel Inc and I walked in... I go in the elevator at I lean against the wall... Man, I'm sweating more than usual... Great...

I got to my office and did more of the work I didn't finish... I can feel myself getting more and more tired and weak... I quickly try to get off my jacket and I did. I started to do more work...

Hours went by...

I was typing on the computer until I heard a knock on the door. "Come in..." I feel so tired to speak... I look up to see the nagging queen herself here. Erza. "Ok, Natsu... I'm sorry...I just not having a good day...." "I-It's fine..." I say while sweating a lot. "Natsu are you okay....?" "Y-Yea-." I fall out of my chair. "Natsu!" She runs towards me and feels my forehead. "You idiot! You have a fever!" She dials a number. "Yes, Gajeel Jellal come to Natsu's office! I don't care! Now!" They get here in god knows how long... they run to me and said, "We already know what to do," Gajeel said. He and Jellal helped me up and bring me to my car.

We arrived at my house. "Guys come on...I'm fine..." Jellal rolls his eyes and says, "No you are not. Stop lying and smell the fresh coffee! You are pushing yourself too much and you know it!" I sigh in defeat and said while they are taking me to my room, "Fine... I woke up at 5:37 and I stayed up till then doing work...and I helped Lisanna and went to different places to go to..." They have (we know faces), "Mhm...!" Great...now I have to hear this for a while...

They bring me to my room and place me on my bed. "Now get rest Salamander... you need it!" They walk out with my laptop so I won't do work. Great....now I'm stuck in bed...

Poor Natsu... XD
Well, Everyone! Thank you for 100 followers/subscribers! Thank you and I will make more of Can I Forgive You soon and also with Can You Remember soon! And also this story! Have a good day and Bye!

-Skye!