You Found Me!

Lucy's POV
The Next Day...

I sigh as I wake up...

Yesterday was horrible...

I try to put a smile on my face but...it didn't work...I'm sad....and confused...

What did I do....?

Should I talk to him...?

Oh! I should say good morning for a start to him!

I walk out of my room and I knock on Natsu's door. "Natsu? Are you awake?"

...

"I'm coming in..." "No don't!" "Why?" I say furrowing my eyebrow. "N-No reason!"

I open the door to see Natsu sitting at his desk making...notes...?

"What are you doing?" I say walking to him. "Nothing!" He says quickly getting up from the chair.

He tries to block the desk with his arms widen out. I peek under his arm and I grab one of the notes.

"Meet me-." I read the get interrupted by Natsu grabbing my arms and pushing me his bed with full force. I bang against the bed...I'm a little afraid...

Natsu was sweating and panicking...

Why didn't he just say stop...? Why is it so important about these notes....?!

"Why Natsu...?" He didn't say anything... he was just panting like crazy and was panicking...

He on accident loses my hand and I put my right hand on his cheek. "Are you okay....?" He stops panicking by the touch of my hand. At first...he jumped a little by the touch but he calmed down...

He sighs and takes the note out of my hand. He lets go of me and lays on top of me...

Then...for some reason...I heard...sniffing....?

I look to Natsu and he was crying...?

"I'm...sorry..." He says crying and was begging for forgiveness. "It's okay...but why did you do it?" "I-I can't tell you..." "......." "Please...don't be mad at me L-Luce...." "Okay...Just when you are done what you are doing...please tell me what you are hiding from me...Please...you know I can't handle lies...."

He nods his head in my chest. It feels weird when he does that..but I'm not going to tell him...he needs his time to calm down...

He gets off of me and kisses me on the lips. "I will return the favor to tell you one day Luce..." He kisses me again and I say, "Okay..." Natsu places his hand on my cheek and smiles. I kiss him and he says, "Before I go crazy with the little soon to be a make-out session, I have busy work to do today so I'm sorry if I can't open the door to you sometimes.."

I nod as I smile. "Okay...! I'm going to hang out with...Happy today. I'm going to take him to a groomer and will get him more food and snacks!" He nods and puts on the toothy grin he always makes. "Sounds like a plan!"

I smile as I nod and walk out of his room. I go to Happy's little playroom and I pick him up.

I pick him up and I hold him high. I look at his pitch-black eyes and say, "We are going to have a lot of fun today!" I put him in a little cage and I pick him up.

I get my purse that has keys, phone, money, and wallet.

I carry the little cage out and I locked the door.

Now! Off to the pet store I go!

Natsu's POV

I sigh as she leaves. I wipe the remaining of my tears that would fall down my face. I really need to be more careful with my decisions...