She doesn't love me...

Natsu's POV
Time before Lucy left for going home

We are finally back in Magnolia...

Buzz Buzz

Huh...

I take out my phone to see a message.

Dad: Natsu come home and see me. We need to talk about something.

I put my phone back in my pocket and I think...he never texts me unless he had heartbreaking news or business...

Buzz Buzz

Again?! I look to see ANOTHER message from my father.

Dad: Do you know a girl with blonde hair?

What...

Natsu: How do you know about Lucy?!

Dad: I'm not telling you unless you come to the estate

Fuck.......

Natsu: Fine...

Dad: Good

I look to everyone else except for Jellal and Gajeel cause they are not here. "I have to go... My dad is-."

Ding-Ding!

OH MY LORD, WHAT IS WITH MY PHONE TODAY?!

I'm getting a call...

God, I'm so angry...

I didn't look at the icon to see who was calling me. I just answer the phone and said, "WHAT?!"

"Geez Salamander...What the hell happened with you? Got a stick up your ass I see."

"Shut up Gajeel...(sighs) What is it now?"

"We went to the guy named "Sting"

"And?"

"He doesn't know what you are talking about. He doesn't know about Lucy getting kidnapped..."

"Fuck...what did you do with him?"

"Beat the shit out of him. Why?"

"No reason. In fact, I think he deserves it either way. So you did me a favor..."

"Salamander who has Lucy...I can't be Lisanna cause she left. Not Sting because he was begging us to believe him after we threw a few punches at him right across the mouth. Then who is it?"

I sigh. "I don't know anymore...I thought it was going to be between those two but it's not...I'm seeing my father now because he has something "so" important to tell me."

"Heh, good luck with that..."

"Ya ya...talk to you later Stupid Fucking Iron Brain."

"What did you say-?!"

I ended the call and I sigh. I'm going to be hearing him yelling at me for a while...

I say to Erza who was driving the car, "Turn the car around. I need my family's estate." She nods and makes a rough u-turn.

"Geez Erza...I don't know how you got your driver's licenses..." Gray says ready to die because of Erza's horrible driving.

"Do you have a death wish or something Gray?" I say while scratching the back of my head nervously.

"Shit..." He says nervously.

Erza saying in a serious tone while driving, "I'm too busy being mad at you Gray...I'm focusing on Lucy..." I frown. "We all are...but we should think positively for Lucy-San," Wendy says while having a little smile on her face. "Yeah..." I say.