..The Face I Could Never Forget..

Natsu's POV

I checked my watch to see work is over. And I got a text on my phone:

One message from Lisanna:
Hey Natsu! Can you come to my house for one of the projects that are due soon! 😓

I smile. My childhood best friend always follows me around wherever I go...

Natsu: Sure! Maybe in 45 mins?

Lisanna: Ok meet me at my house!

Natsu: Ok gotta get going now!

Lisanna: Ok see you!

Great...I thought I wouldn't have to work anymore...Oh well, she's my best friend and I got to help her!

I call a cab and told him, "Can you take me to this address?" I show her my phone. "Sure thing! We will be there in 18 minutes." "Perfect! Thank you." She blushes a little and says, "No problem!" And she started driving.

Flashback

I see Lucy walking to the bulletin board and her face was confused at first. But when she reads the Bulletin board her face turned to fear in shock. She turns to me and looks at me. At first, I felt bad but now I start to laugh about how funny her face was. She turns back to the board and rips the posters up less than a few seconds and her hands were bleeding of how fast she ripped it up. Then she ran past me... and when she bumped into me I see something...not something actually many things....tears...many many tears... I stopped laughing and so did most everyone else who did. She turns to me and makes this face that I can never forget...

She says, "Why did you do this? Do you really hate me that much

She says, "Why did you do this? Do you really hate me that much...?" That put horror in my eyes. She started to walk away. "W-." But I was too afraid of anything to make things even worse... I messed up big time...

Flashback over

"Ok, we are here! Have a good time!" I got out to see a normal house, not like a mansion or an apartment. I got out and gave her a tip. I walked towards the house and I knock on the door to see my best friend Lisanna Strauss. "Hey, Natsu! Come in!" "Thanks...." I walk in and I sit on the couch. "Do you want anything to eat or drink...?" "No thanks..." She looks at me and says, "H-Hey are you okay?" My eyes widened to remember...

Memory

"Hey, are you okay....? If you want I can leave..." "Wait please!"

"Yes, I'm fine...just thinking of something..." "Oh okay!" She brings her computer to us and we looked at her project....hmm she's missing some parts that I can figure out...

35 minutes later

"Okay and done! Now I have stopped get going! I have a meeting coming u-." "Wait! Before you go can we talk about something..." I was confused but I said, "Sure?" I sat down next to her again and she said, "Natsu I-I...I love you..." "Aw, I love you too!" "Not like that...not as a best friend way...as lovers way...." What.....I don't want to hurt but I said while blushing a little, "L-Let me think about it..." She was happy that I didn't say no and said, "Ok!" She kisses my cheek and says, "Now go! You have a meeting don't you...." I said, "Ok bye! But first..." I kiss her on the lips and winks at her. WHAT DID I DO?! Well, I was a player boy according to everyone in high school...I guess it is true. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I called a cab again so I can get home... but first I want to go somewhere to eat. What have I gotten myself into with girls.....

Lucy's POV

I wake up from my nap and it's 5:26?! Wow, I have slept for a while...Man what to do...Then my stomach growled. Well, I haven't eaten in a while...how many days...I can't remember... Let's see. I look at my phone and see the closest place to eat is Mira's Sweets and Candy...Ugh, I have no choice but to go. She is also one of my old friends that left but she left after graduation without telling me... but I guess it's time to see her... I get changed into light blue jeans and a pink top. I put on some sunglasses and a cap on so no one can recognize me... mostly my father, his company and Sting... I get out of my apartment and I lock the door. And I also brought my sketchbook with me. And I put my sketchbook in my bag and went to my walk to Mira's Bakery. I'm actually kinda excited to see her... It going to take 15 minutes to walk there. I'm okay with that.

I started to walk there and I see some people by the alley. Robbers...I ran past them so they couldn't see me and no one saw me. Since I was running I made it to the bakery early.

I walk in and I see Mira coming towards me. "Hello welcome to Mira's Sweets and Candy how many people?" I changed my voice and said, "Just me." "Okay come with me please!" This is so awkward..... "Ok sit here!" I was sitting in two seating areas. Man this place is packed. She has a REALLY good business here! I'm so proud of her! I sit down and she gives me the menu. Wow, there are so many things to eat! Wait what's the Nalu chip muffin? Oh no... I remember her shipping me with Natsu in high school. This is hilarious! The Gruvia Milkshake?! The Gale Double Fudge Brownie?! The Strawberry Jerza Cake?! I started to giggle. And Mira saw me giggling. She smiles and says, "It's funny, right? All my friends in ship form!" I smile and said in my real voice, "Yeah that's nice..." Crap... "Hey, your voice sounds like my friend...I miss her... BUT ANYWAY what do you want to eat?" "Um, the Nalu Chip Muffin and the Hot Naluolate." Wait Nalu and Hot chocolate...Geez, Mira...WAIT DID SHE PUT MY FAVORITE SNACKS FOR THE MENU?! UGH MIRA!!!!! But it's nice that she still cares for me. At least one of my old friends do... "Ok! Coming right up! Oh, another customer! Wait NATSU!" My eyes widened to see the boy with salmon pink hair. WHY IS HE HERE?!

Why does it end up like this...?