What Color Am I?

Lucy's POV

We just stood there silent. I'm not looking at him but I feel like he's looking at me.

Suddenly I hear, "Stop making this awkward for you two lovebirds!" "H-Huh?!" I turn to see the man who drove me here! "Just kiss her man! She's hot stuff!" I turn to Natsu who is blushing but looks angry.

"U-Um...Let's go Natsu..." GOD IM SO FLUSTERED! I grab my suitcase and put my backpack on my back and I grab Natsu's arm. He looks to me and I let go. "Tsk..." Natsu says pissed. He walks off a little then turns to me. "Let's go, Lucy." I nod and I run to him.

Time later
Bag checking/ scanning
Natsu's POV

I put my bookbag on the scale and so does Lucy.

"Sir please come through this detector." The security officer says. "Yes, Mam." I walk through and she says, "You are good. Now your wife." She points to Lucy on the opposite side just standing there. "Come on Lucy." She nods and she walks through the scanner. "You're good Mam." She then whispers something Lucy that makes her blush. "T-Thank you?" Lucy says shyly. The police officer giggled. "Ok now go get your bags." We nod and I get my bag from the scale but Lucy gets stopped.

She rushes over and the police officer says something to Lucy WHICH I can not hear AGAIN!

The security officer took out a...small bottle...no TWO. Then Lucy blocks my way from seeing from a far distance. She turned to me and frowned a little then turn back to the police officer.

What is going on?

Lucy's POV

"Miss you have medication that went bad for the scanner. What is it?" "Can you please not talk loud...I'm worried that my friend will hear..." "Fine. But what IS this?" "They're medicine for stress and headaches. I'm so sorry I didn't take them out. I just didn't want my friend to see." She puts my medicine back in my bag. She sighed. "Ok, you may go." I whispered, "Thank you!"

I take my bag and I head to Natsu.

"What was that about?"

Umm. "Oh, nothing! I just got stopped for water I had before!" I can tell he doesn't believe me. "Fine." I frown. I can understand why he is like this now. He doesn't believe me and he has no right to believe me.

"Let's go." I nod and I walk behind him.
This is getting really awkward.

Time later in the airplane

Well, we finally get on the airplane and I follow Natsu to where our seats are. It really was first class. Geez, Natsu. I'm probably quitting the job after this... WAIT I NEVER EVEN SIGNED THE PAPERS TO WORK AT THE DRAGNEEL INC! I sigh.

Natsu sits by the window and I sit right next to him. I got out my sketchbook and a pencil. And I started to draw. I see Natsu try to stare at what I was trying to draw. I ignored him and I continued drawing. "Hey, Lucy (yawn)?" "Yeah, Natsu?" I say while still drawing. "If you like drawing and know so much about it...(yawn) what color are you?" "Huh?" I turn to him. What color am I? That's interesting... "I'm not sure...let's try to find out each other! I will find your color and you will find mine." "Y-Yeah (yawns) Sure..." Then Natsu leans to the window and looks outside the window to see nothing but the clear sky. I smile then I started to draw Natsu looking out the window. I don't know why but I just wanted to do it...

Time later
Still on the plane

I turn to Natsu again and suddenly he fell asleep. I lean over to the window and I see a little bit of the sunset...Then the light gleamed to Natsu's hair...it looked beautiful...If I have to choose a color for Natsu what would it be....it's definitely not pink, orange, green, blue, yellow, black, brown...probably red...but no at the same time...I can't describe his emotions or personalities ... he is different from any boy I've ever known so far... I smile. I really can't describe him somehow...

I fall asleep...now I feel so warm..what's warming me up...?

It's so nice...

Natsu's POV

I feel like a rock hit me hard on my left side of my shoulder...I woke up to see a rock of a woman Lucy. I blush... and I can tell even if it's a little...

God why is she stuck in my head mostly every time I see her

God why is she stuck in my head mostly every time I see her... could I be- NO I'm not...I can't be... "In...Love?" I quickly cover my mouth and I turn to Lucy. I sigh in relief because she didn't hear that...Thank god I would have been so embarrassed. I just look at her...she's so beauty- AHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Even if I do love her, she probably still hates me...Even though she's nice to me I guess...she cries and shakes a lot when she's around me... I frown then I look at her sketchbook...it's me... and it looks amazing...she even did every tip of my hair correct. It's me looking out the window. She's something else.... wait I think I may have her color...It does fit her... I look at her and I fall asleep. I'm excited about this trip...

Lucy.....

I hope you have fun with everyone.