Room Service!!

Natsu's POV
The Next Day
Day 6 of vacation

I wake up by the sunlight. Ugh...so bright...

I lift myself up and look at my hand. I frown. God, I'm an idiot...and how did I get here...? Lucy probably picked me up... heh she saves the day once again.

I turn to my left to see her not there. Where is she...?

I get up and I walk to the living room to see Lucy asleep on the couch. I probably should wake her...right? I just look at her... amazing...

I walk in front of her and I kneel down.

I smile as I put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Well, I'm going to call room service to get breakfast.

I was walking away then I suddenly step on something lightly. I look down to see Lucy's phone.

I sigh. Why do I always find it...

I place it on the table right next to the couch.

I walk back to Lucy and I shake her gently. "Lucy...wake up..." I shake her more and she weakly opens her eyes. "Too bright.." she says putting the blanket over her face. "That's what I said. But anyways get up... I'm going to call room service to get up breakfast.." She lifts herself up and rubs her eyes. "What time is it Natsu...?" I look at my watch and, "9:25." She nods, "ok..."

I go back to my room and I get my phone. I head back to Lucy and I say, "What do you want to eat?" "...A-Are you sure? I don't want you to keep getting stuff for me..." I sigh. "It's fine Lucy. We are celebrating you coming back and we want you to enjoy yourself. So tell me what do you want?" "U-Um...toast.," she says sadly. "Lucy I know you don't want that. Just tell me." She sighs in defeat. "I will have an omelet." I smile. "See...was that so hard?" I was about to place my hand on top of her head but she smacks my hand. She looks at me kinda scared.

I frown and I call the room service from the hotel's room phone.

"Yes...Hello...this is Natsu Dragneel from room 254...can I get an omelet and pancakes. Include the pancakes with sausage, bacon, hash browns, and a biscuit, please. Yes just put it on my account... Thanks...ok bye..." I hang up the call and I put the hotel phone down.

I look at my phone to see a text from Lisanna.

Lisanna: Morning Natsu! I was wondering if we can hang out together? Just reply back when you can!

I look to Lucy who is sitting in the corner of the long couch. She has her feet on the couch but her head his on her knees. She hasn't looked at me in a while.....I frown. Why.....

I look to my phone and I text Lisanna,

Natsu: Sure! Around 12:30?

She automatically texts back,

Lisanna: Perfect! See you then!

Natsu: See you!

I shut off my phone and I walk to Lucy.

"Food is almost here..."

Lucy's POV

When Natsu was talking to the person on the phone, I was scared. I wasn't scared yesterday with Natsu because he was injured. But before all that happened he called my father and said he probably wanted to give me up... I'm scared...I don't want to go back. I started to cry a little and I turn my head away from Natsu's direction.

I don't want him to see...

I don't want him to think I'm more of a cry baby more than I already am. And I don't want him to find out anything...

I just can't...

"Food is almost here..."

"Ok..." I say while not looking at him. I sniff softly because of me crying.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

"..."

He walks around the couch. Before he is in front of me, I wipe my tears away. Natsu is in front of me and is looking at me. He raised his hand up close to my face. I closed my eyes tightly. After a few seconds, I open one eye a little to see Natsu's hand almost close to my face. Then he lowered his hand. I open my eyes completely and I was confused.

"Lucy I-."

Ding Dong!

The food is probably here...

Natsu gets up and walks towards the door.

"Hey, Natsu!"

Huh...?

I turn towards the door and saw Lisanna there.

She looks at me for a few seconds then looks at Natsu with a smile on her face.

Natsu chuckles and says, "Lisanna...what are you doing here..."

She puts her hands on the back on his neck and says, "I came early. So~ we can leave early and-." "But we didn't eat yet!" I say loudly and quickly. They both look at me but Lisanna looked pissed. "Um, I mean-." "No, you're right Lucy. We didn't eat yet. Lisanna you can wait if you want?" She takes her hands off Natsu and claps them together. "Sure!" she says with a smile.

"Um, you two I have to get changed so I can leave soon. Lisanna why don't you sit and talk to Luc- actually never mind. I need to get ready (he mumbles next) quickly..." He then leaves me and Lisanna alone.

She sits next to me and says, "Listen Blondie! Stay away from Natsu! He barely even knows you! And you expect him to fall in love with you on a silver platter?! Well (chuckles) you're not getting close with him at all." She puts on my finger of hers out and points it towards me. "You have to gain his trust. No one has that anymore."

"..."

Suddenly Natsu comes out with his scarf on his head. A Bahamas red shirt with the tropical yellow flowers on them. Brown shorts with a belt across it. And dark black sandals. He looks ho- I MEAN NICE!

I frown and I look away.

I hear footsteps walking towards my direction and I look to see Natsu there.

"I'm going to head out with Lisanna for a few hours. Promise me you will be here and ok when I get back."

I fake smile and I nod. "Promise." He smiles and kisses me on the forehead. I start to blush and I look up at him. He smiles and winks. God boys...

I walk to the door where Natsu and Lisanna are almost out. They head out of the hotel and Natsu turns to me. He suddenly moves towards me. "Just be careful-." For some reason I..hug him. "Hey, Natsu? Hehe, shouldn't we get going?" Lisanna says kinda mad. I whisper in Natsu's ear, "Just come back as quickly as you can..." He hugs me. "I will come back." He whispers. "Don't worry." He whispers again. I back away from him.

"Ow!"

Huh?

We both turn to see Lisanna holding her foot by kneeling.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Miss!" the room service guy says.

Ohhhhh...

The food is here...the food was on a cart. And it most likely gave Lisanna a hella of an injury on the back of her foot...

"Are you ok Lisanna?" Natsu says.

She gets up slowly and says, "Yep! Let's go!"

She holds Natsu's hand and they walk off. Before they were completely gone, Natsu wave to me.

"She's not going to be okay is she?" I say to the waiter.

"Probably not."

Good Luck Lisanna!