The Messages

Lucy's POV

I woke up to see...NATSU SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN THE SAME BED!!!!! I grabbed a pillow and raised it up in the air but I just looked at him...

NATSU SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN THE SAME BED!!!!! I grabbed a pillow and raised it up in the air but I just looked at him

He's actually different... I smile and I put the pillow down. I get my diary out of my purse and I started to write...

Dear Diary,

So far...I'm having a good time here at the resort. I'm excited but nervous for the rest of the time when it comes to Gajeel, Erza, and Levy. They still haven't talked to me yet...

I really want to be friends again...

Can that happen...?

I'm not sure...

Anyways off that subject, I seeing a change in Natsu that is different than the one in high school. The Natsu I knew was...how should I say this nicely... bratty, annoying, and pretty terrible. Now... as I smile this very day...it's because of him. He's now...funny, happy, shows a smile... but still is a player 😑. Heh, something's never get old from him. He's still even annoying sometimes when it comes to getting in my personal life and interfering with it. But he cares from me....at least more than my father ever has...

My father is still after me....and I know why now...

But I'm not going to write it here because-.

"Morning Lucy." Huh?! I turn to see Natsu slowly getting up. I put my diary and pencil under my bed before he realizes. He yawns. OH NO, I JUST REMEMBERED AGAIN IM IN THE SAME BED AS HIM! I accidentally fell out of the bed and Natsu was just looking at me confused.

"Are you nervous that I slept in the same bed as you?"

I blush a little.

"Because I slept with other women before Lucy." He winks as he gets up and heads to the bathroom. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! OK, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT BEING A PLAYER IN MY DIARY! I get my diary from under the pillow and I put it in the small drawer right next to the bed.

Suddenly I hear the shower turn on. He's probably in there now... I should do something while he's in there.

I get my phone out and I put in my password. I see I have 231 messages total... mostly half of them were from my father. And the others were my friends. And I have 53 calls from mostly my friends..some are from my father...Heh like he would actually want to talk to me

Natsu comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his lower body. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! "Natsu! Put some clothes on!" I say while blushing a deep shade of red. "Shower is ready for you Lucy." I put my phone down and I head to the bathroom. I close the door and I lock it. I lean against the door and I sit down. Honestly...what is Natsu thinking in his head right now.