Hanging out with Gray

Lucy's POV

I pick up my hat and I stand up to see Lisanna in front of me.

"Um hi, Lisanna." "Hi, Lucy...."

Suddenly she moved me a little. I turn to see Natsu there. She runs to him and hugs him..."Natsu! It's great to see you!" "Lisanna?! What are you doing here?!" "I heard from Juvia that you all are coming to this beach resort! So I wanted to come!" I frown. I put my sun hat back on my head. I walk right next to Natsu and I stopped to look up him. I smile, "I'm going back." I was about to walk away but Natsu says, "Let's all go the bonfire now!" I nod and head back to where I and Gray sit.

"I'm back..." Gray looks to me and says, "What happened?" "Nothing! Another visitor is here." I point to Lisanna walking while hugging Natsu. I try to look away but I can't... Why am I getting like this...? I'm just going to talk to Gray. "Um, Gray?" He turns to me. "Ya?" "Can I whisper something in your ear for a second?" Mostly Everyone was looking at us. I whisper in his ear, "Do you like Juvia by any chance?" I back away from him and he was blushing a little. He says out loud while joking around, "Y-You are so dead when I get you. You have 5 seconds to run!" I laugh and I ran off a little to a smoothie shop near the beach and I sit down by the counter. Whew! That was close! Well, at least I got answers out of him. I giggle. I'm going to be here for a while so, "Can I have a strawberry and banana smoothie please?" "Sure thing Toots!" The man gives me a delicious smoothie with an umbrella and a curly straw. I take a sip of it and...IT WAS DELICIOUS! "How much is it?" "$5.50" "Not bad...Here." I was about to give him money but then a credit card went into his hands. But it wasn't Natsu's.

..I turn to see GRAY?! Oh no...

"And one blueberry smoothie." He says. The man gives him a blueberry smoothie and sits down next to me. "I found ya." He says while chuckling. "Ya..." I say while giggling a little. "About what you said earlier...Juvia is a nice girl but I don't like her like that...st least I think I don't..." I smile. "Okay." He smiles as well. "Well, aren't you two having a good time."

"Huh?" We both day as we turn around to see Natsu there.

"Having fun?" He says kinda mad.

"Um yes! We are having smoothies! Do you want one?" I say happily but confused.

"No. Now let's go, Lucy! We are going to start the bonfire soon."

"Okay. Let's go, Gray!"

I take Gray's hand and I drag him while he's drinking his smoothie. Gosh, he won't move! Natsu walks in front of us and was walking so fast! Gray tugs my arm and I tugged his. Suddenly I lost grip of his hand and I started to fall then Gray caught me...he was on the sand and I was on top of him. I feel the blush on my whole face... "U-Uh-." I feel a hand in my arm and it's Natsu. He pulls me up and into him. I banged into his chest. My face is in his chest and my arm was wrapped around his. "U-Um...Natsu?" "Yeah?" "Will you let me go?" ".......Sure." He lets me go and walks away. I turn to Gray and I help him up. "Sorry about that..." I say kinda awkward. "It's fine. It's technically my fault though." He day awkwardly while chuckling. (I'm sorry for the Graylu moment people! It just HAD TO HAPPEN! Rivals? Who knows!) "Well, let's go!"

We arrive at the bonfire and Gray sits down. And so does Natsu. There were both two empty seat...one next to Natsu...and one next to Gray. Who should I go to...? You know I'm going to sit Natsu...I haven't talked to him that much this whole time. I walk towards Natsu but suddenly...Lisanna sits Natsu to him. Natsu doesn't revenue realize that I was walking towards him. He was just smiling at Lisanna and was talking to her. I can't sit next to Gray anymore... It will break Juvia's heart... I will sit by the waves of the ocean.

Natsu's POV

I was talking to Lisanna then I see Lucy walking to the ocean... and she sits down. "Um, Lisanna I'm going to check on Lucy. Okay?" "(Under breath which Natsu can not hear) That girl... (normal voice) Ok Natsu!" I smile and I head to Lucy's direction.

I finally get to where she is. She is still by the ocean and on the sand. I sit next to her. "So what are you doing here?" I can tell I made her jump a little. "O-Oh! I was-um just wanted to watch the waves and the dark sky..." I don't know if I believe her....she always lies to me now...

"It's nice huh?" I say while trying to change the subject.

"No, it's not..."

"Huh?" I turn to her who looks sad.

"I've always been in the dark and then...I was finally in the light. But the light went away and left me in the dark.." Wow... that's deep. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Lucy." "It's fine... I just wish I can see the sun more..." I smile. "But you will! It will be sunny all the time here! This beach resort never gained a single raindrop!" She smiles. "That's good..." "Hey, Lucy?" She turns to me. "Why didn't you sit with the group." "......................I-." I hear an annoying voice, "Come on you two the bonfire and the food is going to begin!" I turn to see yup, Gray. Stupid and ANNOYING Gray! I roll my eyes and I say, "We're coming!"

Lucy's POV

"We're coming!" I see Natsu stand up and turned to me. He led out his hand.

"Come on! I'm hungry!" I smile

"Come on! I'm hungry!" I smile. And I hold his hand...

And we run to everyone to have the bonfire

I think I learned something from this...

Even the rudest in your past can cheer you up the in future to become a greater person in your life........