Family

Natsu's POV

Three days...

That's how many days passed by...

Three...

Just around four more days it is going to happen. And shit I didn't even tell my dad or my brother yet...

Oh dear god, they are going to freak...

I look at my watch and I realize, work is over.

I get my keys and my phone as I walk out.

As I look to Lucy's office that's closest to Juvia's and Erza's office, I can hear them giggling.

They still must be asking Luce that many questions about it huh....?

I grin. That's funny...

I walk to the door and I lean on the wall. I knock on Lucy's door and all the girls look at me.

"Come on Luce! Work is over!" She smiles as she gets her purse and walks over to me. "Let's go!" She says in a cheerful over and drags me from all the girls waving happily.

I'm glad to see her like this...

As we get to my car, I open the passengers for Lucy and she says, "Thank you, good sir." She says in a funny voice and jokes around. I smile at that.

She gets in and I close the door for her. I walk to the driver's door and I hop in. As I close the door and I look at Lucy, who was smiling at her engagement ring. "You are going to turn to Smeagol from the Lord of the Rings with that ring aren't you?" "My precious...." she says as she starts petting the ring...

I felt weird by that at but then we both laughed as we kept on driving home.

As we got home and I park the car. I got out of the car and Lucy then follows. I grabbed Lucy's hand and our fingers intertwined. I look at her and she was smiling as I open the door.

As Lucy places her purse on the couch, I want her and I scratched the back of my head.

"Um, Luce?" She turns to me and smiles. "Yeah?" "Did you...tell anyone that we are getting married?" "Well except for our friends...no...I have not..." I nod my head. "I was planning of telling my dad and Zeref about it. But I don't know if my dad is going to be the happy camper..." She nods and she picks up her purse.

She walks to me and says, "Well come on! We have to tell them don't we?!" I put on a slight smile as she looks at me. "What's wrong...?" "I'm worried about what my dad will say. I heard from Zeref that he doesn't like you." She was silent for a few seconds. "It's fine Natsu! I have to face him anyways when we are married right?!"

I chuckle. "Yeah...I guess you do...!"

As we walk out of the mansion, we smile when we hold hands...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As time went by, Lucy slept in the passenger seat of the car. It does take a while to get there...like an hour and 30 or even two hours...

Anyways we are already here and Lucy slept like a rock,.

I shake her a little and I say, "Luce...Luce...wake up..." Her eyes slowly open to see the scenery around her. She rubs her eyes while she says, "We are here already....?"

I nod. "Let's go..." She nods as she gets out of the car. I walk to her and she holds my hand.

She looks at the house and has a blank face. She sighs and kinda smiles while saying, "Well...no turning back now...." I force a smile on my face and we walk toward the door.