A/N

Hi Everyone!

Skye here!

I'm here to say that I thought "My Enemy is Now My Boss" didn't make sense as a title anymore so I thought of something new!

I know I should have thought about the title before time and I'm so sorry! You guys are probably so confused right now but I did it so it can make more sense to the story.

See "My Enemy is Now my Boss" started off just to be about Lucy hating Natsu about wha the did in the past. IF I put the story so that it's all about Lucy helping Natsu at work only and their relationship progress...IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO CLICHE AND SO A CLASSIC STORY! I wanted to step out of the box and think of different ideas.

Then it ended off to be not what I was expecting....

Like I say again IM SO SORRY IF I CONFUSED EVERYONE! 😓

I hope you guys can forgive me and understand why I did this....

I have nothing else to say...

I guess I wasn't smart about my choices at first and sometimes I'm REALLY stupid.

Thank you everyone who loves my stories and gives me support to continue it.

I wouldn't have done this without you all!

Thank you and Goodbye!

And here the new title "Enemy to Boss to Lover."

Thank you all and I will see you next time through chat!

Adios!

-Skye☁️💫