Forgiving and Going Back

Lucy's POV

Yep! Saw this coming from miles away! Actually, I've known about it for YEARS! That's one of the reasons why I ran away. I sigh and I look at Sting. He looks shocked as heck!

I giggle. "Geez, what rock have you been living under Sting?" My father says, "Lucy...don't start..." I gulp and I become silent. Sting says curiously, "S-So...when are we getting married?" My Father chuckles and says, "Oh! Tomorrow!" "WHAT?!" We both say together. "I wanted you two to get married so Lucy won't have any reason to run away any longer! Plus, with our two companies combined, we can crush the competition with the Dragneel's! What I and your father always wanted!" My father says actually happy for once.

Sting stands up from his seat and says while awkwardly chuckling, "Lucy? A WORD?" I nod automatically and we both speed walk out of the dining room.

We both go into my room and I lock the door. "Ok...WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" Sting says while panicking like a mad man. "Shhh Sting! Be quiet! My father can probably hear you!" He starts calming down and he says, "Ok...what are we going to do..? My relationship finally started to get good with Yukino again...I was actually thinking of marrying HER! And when she hears about me marrying YOU...she won't give me a second chance..." He sits down on my bed and puts his hands on his face. I sit next to him. "Second chance?" He looks at me.

"Yukino broke up with me when you broke up with me. The same day. When you left she was crying, breaking things in my house, and started to yell. The months later I got a different phone and texted her to come to this nice restaurant called Sabertooth... she was surprised that it was me and was about to leave but I took her hand. She sighs gave me 5 minutes to explain myself. I explained that I missed her so much that even my brother Rogue was heartbroken for me. I always got drunk and doing bad things..like heh breaking other people's property and trying to take their cars. She gave me a second chance after that...and that's when I needed to get a job. With your father...."

I frown. "I'm sorry Sting...actually the thing I said about using you like a toy and nothing else was a lie...I was heartbroken and I Actually was so mad I even got drunk sometimes. But then I stopped. I needed to move on...(She smiles) and I did. I now have Natsu...but (starts to tear up) he probably will not love me for longer..." I started to cry. "W-Why are you crying? C-Come on! You know I hate girls crying! It's my weakness!" Stings says defeated. I laugh and I stop crying. I calm down and I say, "I said something not true about Natsu AND his family. His father must've told him but now." "And what would that be?" "That I was using Natsu as a pawn just to get information for my father and that I have never loved him..." Sting smacks his hand on his forehead. "Geez stop saying stupid things like that Lucy. A man like Natsu is probably going to believe something like how I did when you told me a similar thing!"

I hug Sting. He smiles and says, "Idiot. Heh...I Forgive you...and I know you forgive me..." I smile and say, "Yeah I do.." Then Sting hugs me for a few minutes and then let's go.

"So how are we going to stop this..?" "Probably stall time....it's the only thing I can think of...at the wedding just stall and say stupid things to stop the priest from saying anything..." He smiles and says, "Sounds like a plan!" I put a piece of my hair behind my ear, "So are we friends?" "Yeah. I guess we are..." I smile.

I get up from the bed and I say, "We should probably get back to my Father now. He will get suspicious..." I chuckle and was about to walk out the door but Sting day, "Lucy..." I turn to him. "Yeah?" "For me staying at your apartment not saying I didn't care about you getting abused by your father...I lied...I actually felt bad...but I just didn't want to act like it because of how you lied to me when we broke up. I had to be heartless at the time as well..." I smile and I say, "I understand that..."