...Seeing Them Again...

Lucy's POV

"Yeah...Seeing them again.." "I know you are scared but don't be. I will help you." I smile gently. Yeah, he will help me... I hope he will at least...

I smile awkwardly, "Yeah your right. Thanks, Natsu." He smiles with his crystal white teeth, "Ok now get ready! We are going to meet them at the beach for a bonfire meal." "Okay...(breathes loudly) What time is it?" "8:45." "Okay, I will get changed. Now go!" He blushes and gets out quickly.

I giggle and roll my eyes.

Wait I never packed bathing suits...

Because of the bruise and some cuts on my back... I just don't want anyone to see or get involved.

Ok, what to wear...

Well, I do have a light blue dress with a brown belt across the waist.

Ok, that's good!

I get changed into the beach dress and I put on the sun hat with the sunglasses. There!

I put the clothes I had on before in the hamper and I head out of the room to see Natsu there. "Oh, you're already dressed Natsu?" "Yeah, I got changed in the other bathroom." I see him in a black shirt and swimming trunks that are red with black flames on it. "I see you have the dress on that I saw you wearing at the mall."

"You remember?"

He turns around. "Y-Yeah..." I giggle and he turns around. "W-What?!" "It's funny that you can remember what I was wearing 2 days ago!" He rolls his eyes. "Let's go." "W-Wait I need to get my purse!" He sighs. "Okay, but hurry up!"

I ran to my room to get my Purdue that had my sketchbook, pencils, diary, and phone. I smile and I head back to Natsu. "Let's go!" He smiles. "Finally! Come on!" Geez, it's that what I just said! I smile and I walk out the door. I turn to see Natsu locking the door. He turns to me and I smile. He blushes and smiles.

"Ok, I'm going to call a REGULAR cab Natsu." He rolls his eyes and mumbles, "I'm still getting a limo." "NATSU!" I punch his arm lightly and he chuckles. "But I'm still getting it." I sigh in defeat. "Fine....but don't do it a lot." He places his hand on my head. "Fine!" I... blush...a little and I say, "Y-Yeah! Let's go!"

After a while of waiting for the limo

"Your ride is here!"

I turn to see...

A cab..?

I turn to Natsu confused. "I thought you wanted to get a limo." "Yeah, but I didn't want to get something you were not used to." I smile and I...hug him...

"Thanks for this Natsu... I really am happy."

He backed away from me. "Y-Yeah lets go!" Well, that was weird...

I head inside the cab to see Natsu looking at the window....blushing? Geez! What a goof! I giggle silently soon I frown thinking about everyone. "Natsu...?" "Yeah?" "How will everyone be when they see me again. Especially Levy...I said that to her...

Flashback

"You all left me. So don't say again for me! Say it for yourself!"

Flashback over

and I bet everyone will be angry at me...especially you for punching Gray in the face. And shoving everyone away. (Sigh) And for driving away making some people fall... I hurt people Natsu..." I can tell I was crying... I really didn't want to but I-. I gasped to see Natsu's arm around my right shoulder. "It's fine Lucy. They will forgive you sooner or later. And Gray (He chuckles) he's used to me injuring him. We've been friends since middle school and we always make up." "But the girl-." "The girls will be fine! Wendy, Juvia, and Levy will forgive you automatically...Erza...well let's just say she's a tougher cookie than before..." He turns my head to him and wipes my tears away... "You will be fine Lucy..." He hugs me. "Trust me..." I didn't hug him...I was just shocked... I started to cry more. No one has been this nice to me before everyone left me... I started to cry more... He lets go and starts panicking. "H-Hey! D-Don't cry! Did I do something wrong?!" "Nothing... It's just that I'm happy someone cares for me again." "What do you mean by that."

"Ok, you two we are here!"

I stop crying and I look to Natsu who was looking at me. I wipe my tears away. "I will be fine...I will be fine..." I walk out to see a purple, orange, red-orange, pink, and a yellow sunset still! Wow! It's amazing here!

I turn to the beach to see dark figures by a bonfire...I guess it's them... I turn to see Natsu's hand on my shoulder. "I will tell them... just stand behind me.." I nod and walk right behind him.

Natsu's POV

I walk towards everyone with Lucy behind me.

"Hey, guys."

Everyone turned to me and Erza, Gajeel, Gray, and Jellal went up to me. "Explaining Time Natsu," Jellal says actually angry. "No running Natsu! Why was Lucy with you at the mall!?" Gray says pissed. "Guys calm down. I just met with her on accident and she was scared." "Then WHY was she in your car?!" Erza VERY angry. "I dropped her off at her house." Gajeel says, "But she was scared of you the most out of all of us."

"But I'm not anymore...."

Huh?!

I turn around to see Lucy right next to me and was shaking a little.

I sigh. "This is why I bought you all here..." I turn to Lucy. "I wanted her not to be sad like she was before and wanted her to see her friends from her past. She is lonely and missed you all. But she was scared you all hated her... after what I did..." "Natsu don't be like that... It's not like you." I turn to Lucy again. "Thanks, Lucy..."

Everyone just looks at us angrily and shocked.

Lucy looks at everyone... "Hey Everyone..."

Juvia, Jellal, Gray, Wendy, and Romeo run and hug Lucy. I see Levy standing there sad and awkward, Gajeel kinda angry but comforts Levy, and Erza was angry as usual...but I can tell why she's mad at Lucy...

It has to do with my prank on Lucy.....