...Reading Her Past...

Natsu's POV

I was walking to Lucy's apartment to find her hopefully a diary for answers. There maybe one or not, but I just need to take the chance.

After some time, I finally got to her apartment and went to the counter. "Hi. Remember me I'm-." "Natsu Dragneel I know." What? "Miss Heartfilia told me not to give you a key to her room. Sorry. Her orders." ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I sigh and said, "Please...I can do ANYTHING for you." "Anything?" I smirks and sat on the counter and lifted up her chin a little and said, "Anything..." She blushed so much that she looked down to find the key to her apartment on her drawers. She hands it to me and said, "O-Ok...her-." As she gave me the keys I walked off. I didn't even care what she had to say. All my tricks work on girls. Even some boys who idolize me. Which is creepy...

After thinking all about that I finally got to her room. I opened the door to see no one yet. I walk in and put the key in my pocket. I walk to her room...and she is not here...Ok! That's a good sign! Now she won't kill me! I walk fully into her room and went to her desk. I search through the drawers until I found a diary! Perfect!

I started to read,

"Dear Diary, 9/23/

So far for my few days of a junior is
amazing! I got to see my friends from middle school like Levy, Erza, Juvia, and Wendy! I'm so happy! They and I will continue school altogether! But I met this stupid idiot named Natsu he poked my head to find out my name. I mean WHO DOES THAT?! But anyways I actually think he's not so bad... he just gets very pissed off easily from what I can tell! Hopefully, I can see him again! (Maybe to annoy him?)

Wow... I only read the fifth page of her diary and it includes me....wait what's the first...

"Dear Diary 9/13 of 7 years ago,

Ok...I'm here to write to get my mind of stress...mom and dad are not going so well even if they are divorced...they keep on arguing about money...Dad wants money to go gambling...and keeps on taking money from mom's account without her even know sometimes...sometimes he even breaks into the house to yell at the mom...and mom never wants me to help her in any way...I really want to help her..."

What.......? When was this?! 7 years ago so we were both 16...God Lucy....I'm sorry he happened to you...

Okay, let's keep reading to a random page okay...10?

"Dear Diary, 4/25,

I heard....that my mom died in a car crash...I miss her...I'm so sad and depressed...even I had to deal with Natsu annoying me again and people took pictures of me crying in black clothing for mom's funeral. And I was the only one there...Mom if you are reading this please can I come with you too sooner or later? And mom why didn't you tell me about this. That Dad is under the custody of me when you die or get sick? Mom please sent me a sign of help....."

Oh, no....wait was that guy in front of my housework for her dad...I can't read any more of old messages...

Ok...on to the new ones! This one is not so old just a month ago...

"Dear Diary,

Sometimes I wonder should I go back with my father. Mom? Can you read this and give me a sigh of yes or no. I need one....and...I'm always in my house doing nothing...I wonder how long it has been since the last time I saw the sun...maybe five years ago I last saw it. I even try to picture it in my head but I can't...Just gloomy clouds are in my mind...Mom...I miss you maybe I can join you one day..."

THAT'S IT! I can show her a sunrise! Ok, I search up on my phone when the sun is coming out in Magnolia again. And it says in two days! Perfect! And I can give her the locket back. I put down the diary and I write on it...

"Meet me in two days by Fairy Tail High School. Time: 5:30 -?????"

I walk out of the apartment and I lock the door...

I walk outside of the apartments to see...LISANNA?! "O-Oh Hey Lisanna!" She looks confused and put her hands on her hips and said, "U-Uh Hey! What are you doing here?" "O-Oh I was here to see how Mira is doing. What about you?" "Same! I was here to see Mira as well! I heard she put her ships from high school on the menu! I watch to see if w- I mean everyone is there on the menu!" Was she going to say we? Instead, she said with a sigh, "It would be amazing to see the sun again...you know when it last showed? Over a few years ago it stopped showing! It's always been covered by clouds but I heard it's finally coming up again in two days! Do you want to see it together?!" Crap....... then I heard, "N-Natsu?" I see Lucy standing right across from us!

DOUBLE CRAP!