Run

Lucy's POV

I don't know what to do...

At this point, it's very confusing...

I mean....if I go back to my father, he will leave Natsu alone.

But...I hope Natsu would try to help me again for some reason...

I don't know.....

"Hey, Lucy?" I look up to see Natsu with the phone in his hands. "Are you okay?" "O-Oh...ya...just thinking... like how I always do..." "Is it something you want to total-." "No... I find! Well, I should get to leave now. I overstayed my visit here." "But you need to back for the trip tomorrow." "Oh no, I don't have any clothes." "I can take you shopping if you want Lucy?" I went silent...does he really wants to help me? Or is he just doing this to be nice? I don't know...it's so confusing.

"Sure....."

He looks concerned. "Hey, are you okay...?" I snapped out of it. "O-Oh yeah! Let's go!" I walk with my purse in my hands that had my keys, phone, and diary in there. He walked behind me and said, "Are you sure, you are okay...?" I fake smile and say, "Yup!" I get in his car and he joined as well.

"Where are you taking us Natsu?" "Oh, the mall that's really good. In high school, and my friends I always came here. Do you remember Magnolia Mall?" "Yup!" "That's where we are going." "Okay... (yawn) I'm going to take a nap Natsu...zzzz."

Dream but a memory

I'm scared...

I'm going home to see my father...

Mom died just a few hours ago and he has to take care of me...

What is he going to do...?

I finally got home and I sighed loudly. I'm afraid. My heart is pounding so hard. I can hear it.

I see my helper Spetto walk to me. "Miss Lucy your father is waiting...." I frown. "T-Thank you Spetto."

I started the walk to my father's office and I open the door to see him standing kinda close to the door.

"Hello, stupid daughter." He kicked me in the stomach.

"AHHHH!"

"Oh don't be such a baby! You can handle it."

He kicks me in the stomach one more time.

"STOP PLEASE!" "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" He punches me and it sent me tumbling backward. I was in so much pain that I can tell I got many bruises because of that. Why does he do this to me? Does he hate me that much?

He keeps kicking and slapping me to learn my lesson not to yell at him. I hate him...

"NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU YELLED AT ME FOR! SOON YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE!"

I couldn't talk back anymore because of me afraid of him hurting me again.

"Y-Yes Sir...."

I walked limping to my room and cried myself to sleep...

Mom...

Please help me...

Dream over

I woke and seeing Natsu touching my cheek. "W-What is it?" "You're crying..." My eyes widened. I touch my left cheek. And I feel cry tears on my face. I couldn't feel them... but he saw them automatically... right? "Are you okay?" "Y-Yeah just thought about...something.." He frowns and said, "Ok...Well, we are here...let's get out..." I nod and I get out.

Magnolia Mall...

I smile a little. "I...don't say anything stupid w-wanted to thank you for this Natsu... the last time I was here I was with Wendy...J-Juvia...E-Erza...Le-." He hugs me gently and says, "Don't day their names. It will just make things worse for you." I nod and I can tell I'm shaking. I don't want him to touch me but he feels warm. I just let him lightly pushed him away from me.

"Thanks...now let's go in!" I try to sound cheery as possible so he won't think anything is up. And it worked. He smiles gently. "Yeah let's go."

We walked in and he said, "Where do you want to go first?" I shrug. "I haven't been outside a lot...." He looked confused for seconds. Suddenly he sighed. "Ok, I will take you where mostly every girl goes to." "Which is?" "Kianna's Beauty and Outfits. Where mostly EVERY girl I've dated gone for shopping." Girlfriends. Heh, player material huh? Still one and I guess always will be one...

Natsu's POV

We finally got to Kianna's store. "Just go pick out as many outfits for 8 days." "8 DAYS?!" Oh no...I FORGOT TO TELL HER THAT! "U-Um L-Lucy don't kill me!" She sighed heavily. "Calm down...Lucy calm down...Ok...I will go get SOME outfits BECAUSE I will feel bad if you have to wait this long." She blushed a little. Aw that cu- AHHHH WHAT AM I SAYING?! She smiles and says, "I will pick out some outfits." "Here." I give her my credit card. "I will wait by the doors." I walked to the door and waited.

Time later

Man girls take forever! When was the last time I've done this?! I see a certain blonde-haired girl that caught my eyes. She FINALLY came ou- Wait she's trying on outfits. And she has this light blue dress that went above her knees with a brown belt on it. And she put on a light beige sun hat. She turns to me and blushes on the sides of her cheeks. "Hey, Natsu!" Huh is that....?

I see THE GIRLS AND ALL THE BOYS EXCEPT FOR GRAY THERE! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! "U-Uh hey guys!" Oh no, Lucy! I turn slightly to see the blonde girl with bags in her hands hiding behind one of the mannequins. "U-Um Lets go eat!" I don't want them to find her until we see them at the welcoming...

"Salamander we already ate at the food court before!" I turn to see Gajeel stick out of the group. Great...

"Well, let's go explore a little then." Juvia eyes sparkled and said, "This is the our favorite store!" "Indeed," Erza said. "Yay lets go!" Wendy said excitedly. "Yeah..." Levy said not impressed at all. Shoot Lucy! I see Lucy walk out but she had a sweater and long pants on. She had a cap on with glasses on. She also had her hair up in a low ponytail which no one can see but me. Everyone looks at her walking towards me. LUCY I THOUGHT YOU HAD A BETTER IDEA! "Come on Natsu." She said with an accent. I'm so confused but I will go with it. "Yeah let's go." "Um, Natsu who is this?" Romeo asked. "Oh, this is a traveler who I met up with who is lost." Erza lends put her hand. Oh no... "It's nice to meet you. I'm Erza Scarlet." I can tell Lucy was nervous. She was making it obvious by her shaking a little. She lends out her hand and shakes Erza's hand. "I'm Emily McCroy." Wow....that has GOT to be one of the most random names I've ever heard. (Not my name people! Promise!😓 I did actually think of the random name)

Suddenly someone comes running to us and accidentally bumped into Lucy making Lucy fall to the floor. Oh no...Her cap.... it fell off...and it revealed the only person with golden blonde hair...

Gray turned to Lucy not seeing her face and said, "I'm so sorry! Are you oka-." She turned to Gray and got up. She didn't say in an accent, "I'm fine Gray!" She quickly covers her mouth which led me to shock. Lucy... No...

Everyone looked at her and Levy said, "Lu-chan...?"

I grabbed Lucy's arm which led everyone speechless and shocked. I grabbed some of the bags and the cap she dropped. I still was holding her hand. She was shaking... she's so afraid...that's it...

I screamed, "LUCY RUN!" I gave her the bags and put her cap in her bag. She looked at me in shocked and I ended up running with her away from them all.

But little did I know.........

They were chasing after us.....