I Wake Up To See...

Natsu's POV

I start panicking a little...

Lucy's gone...

And it's all my fault...

I couldn't even protect her from one person...

"Natsu do you know who the person was that took Lucy?" Erza says. I shake my head no. "I can tell it was a boy...for some reason his punches were familiar...I don't know why though. He knocked me out like around a kick in his stomach and a few punches...he was strong...I will give him that much... (puts hands on forehead) God...This is all my fucking fault...If I just stayed awake...everything would have been fine to the beginning to the end..."

Erza rubs my back gently and says, "It's not your fault Natsu...and least she's probably alive with whoever they are...they would have kidnapped her for a reason..." That's when I hit me! "Wait for someone to have a reason...Lisanna..."

"That's not possible Natsu. She left yesterday night to go back home because she did something." "Yeah..she was the one who pushed Lucy off the rocks! That's why she ran..." Everyone but Gray and Gajeel looked shocked..they just looked at me. "What? You are not surprised by that...?" I say. 

Gray says, "Honestly...no. In high school...she was acting strange this one day...

Gray's POV
High school
Flashback

I was walking in the hallway to see Lisanna there. I go up to her and say, "Hey Lisanna!" "Hi?" "What are you doing? You look confused." She blushes a little. "N-No...I was just looking for Natsu..." "Oh? How come?" "It's (she fiddles with her fingers) I wanted to tell I something i-important..." at the end of that sentence she giggles.

"Oookaaaay!" I say kinda creeped out. I think he was walking home. He's probably outside by now!" Her eyes sparked! "R-Really?! Thank you, Gray! I-I need to go! Bye!" Then she runs off.

I continue walking to my class from the bathroom than from the window, I see Natsu walking to..someone... Wait...that's the girl he was talking about during Lunch! What's her name...? Ah...Lucy!

I look through the window to see Lucy reading a book. Then Natsu walks up to her. Then he talks soon...pokes her forehead many times. Natsu smiles big from what I can see. Heh...haven't seen him smile like that in a while...

Then in the corner of my eye through the window...I see Lisanna. She clutches her hands tightly and looks pissed...

I follow the direction she was looking at and it leads to Lucy.

Geez...

I can tell Lisanna is going to hate Lucy so much after seeing that..."

Flashback over
Natsu's POV

"So...What you were saying, Gray. Lisanna hated Lucy for a while for me talking and arguing with her a lot...?" Gray nods his head. "Correct Stupid." I mumble, "Shut up..."

I get out of the bed and I see a mirror. "Natsu you shouldn't be out of bed!" I ignored them and I look at myself in the mirror, I have a pinkish-red bruise of the side of my eyebrow and cheek. Great...

I walk out of the hospital room and Gray yelled, "Flame Brain! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I turn to say, "To find the bitch who kidnapped Lucy!" Everyone walks up to me and says, "What do you want us to do?" Levy says.

I sigh heavily and I think. "I'm going to go back to Magnolia to find Lisanna and I will force her for answers. You guys will come but you will be doing some research on Lucy. See if she has any enemies who will do this to her. And will some people look for a guy named Sting? He was here and is Lucy's ex. He might have some things as well."

Jellal and Gajeel say, "We will stay here for Sting." I nod my head and I look to everyone else. "Let's go..."

We walk downstairs and I go to the counter. "Um Hello?" Then a woman walks up to the counter. "How may I help you, Sir?" "Who was the woman who was here at like around 11:50 pm last night?" "Um, that would actually be me. I work days and nights here." "Who was the man who checked in around 11:50?" "Ok let me see yesterday's checklist..." She looks through the checklist and looked confused. "What's wrong?" I say. " Um, last night's checklist is gone...someone ripped it out...."

"What...?" I say angry. "When Miss Heartfilia's machine started beeping loudly mostly all the nurses who were free and not busy come to check on her to see if something was wrong..." "What did he/ she look like?!"

"Um it was a man...he had a black hoodie on so I couldn't see him that much...but his voice was calm and quiet...he kinda had bangs from what I can tell...it was dark outside and inside so I could be wrong..."

"Ok...thank you..."

It couldn't be...no...it can't...

I turn to everyone and I say, "Let's go..."

Everyone nods and we walk-off...

Who is he...?

I will kill him...

Lucy's POV

I woke up...

Finally...

I wake up happily. I'm excited to see everyone! I open my eyes and I say, "He-." Huh...

This is not my or a hospital room... "Where am I?" I turn to see huh...?

Natsu

Natsu....? B-But...How...? And who is the boy right next to him...? This is weird...

I look to the corner to see someone...he was in the shadows...I couldn't see his face... then he suddenly says in a calm voice, "So you are awake?" "W-Where a-am I?!" "Why at the Dragneel Estate! Heh, famous company remember?" I nod my head Yes. "See that boy over there in that picture... (he points to Natsu in the picture I just looked at) That's Natsu... and the boy over there...Heh...That's me..."

He walks out of the shadow and into the light...

He gets closer to where I can see his face...

He bows then says, "My name is Zeref. I'm the first son of Igneel Dragneel and I'm Natsu older brother....it's nice to meet you...Lucy...."

W-What....?!

N-No way...

NATSU HAS A OLDER BROTHER?!