Glimmer of a Locket

Lucy's POV

I can't believe it...I'm kissing Natsu Dragneel...someone who I used to hate...but now...I think I love him... no wonder how he was the perfect player in high school...he kisses like a beast and doesn't care...His lips are so soft that you can't even turn away from him. It's like heaven but with a man...

He was kissing me passionately and wouldn't stop. And for some reason I didn't stop either...he's amazing...he was asking permission to enter my mouth then my eye widen and I suddenly stop the kiss.

I can tell I was blushing like a mad man...

I was breathing heavily and so was he. He chuckles while scratching the back of his head, "You stopped. Heh, that never happened before. Why did you do that?" "..." "Ok...you don't have to tell me if you want. But I will find out..." No! Then suddenly I kiss him. And he kisses back. I put my hands behind his head so he can be closer to me to kiss. The reason I didn't want him to find out because he for a second reminded me of Sting. But not much at the same time. It's strange... then suddenly he kisses me harder again and puts his hands behind my back. Then he moves up to my neck and wraps something around my neck. Huh...?

He suddenly stops kissing me and says, "As much as I want to do that again..I returned something to you." I look down to see...MY LOCKET?! How did he get this?!

I smile and I open the locket to see...

"Mom...." I get close to Natsu then we were shoulder to shoulder. "Your mom?" I nod and I tear up. "Thank yo-."

Suddenly two hands pushed my back. I flip over while falling in the ocean. My locket was floating in the air but it was on my neck. I grab hold of it by cupping my two hands together to protect it.

Then suddenly I fall into the ocean and the cold salty water. Water went into my mouth. I could barely breathe...and the cuts and bruises on my back of my back are beginning to hurt. Then I see red floating in the ocean water...Blood.

So I'm in the water...and I'm beginning to drowning...what's going on...

I suddenly hear, "LUCY!!!" as I started to blacken out...

Natsu's POV

Lucy turn to me and smiled. "Thank yo-."

Suddenly pale white arms pushed Lucy in the water! WHAT THE FUCK!?! I turn to see Lisanna there! I quickly get up and I see Lucy fall into the water. I turn to Lisanna and yelled, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" "I pushed her into the water! Duh Natsu!" I give a serious face and went silent. "It was just a joke! Calm down!" She says while chuckling. I turn to the water again and she's gone. Lucy is gone! "Then why is she not floating?! She should be "fine" Lisanna!" I quicken began to take off my shirt and was about to jump in the I hear, "Probably cause she is fat." She says straight forward. I looked at her angry, "You did not call my Luce fat! She would be skinner than you will ever be! Did you look at yourself?! You're fat as a pig!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"