Medicine

Lucy's POV

I'm scared. What are they going to say..? Suddenly I hear, "LUCY RUN!" I turn to see Natsu grabbing my hand and was running with me.

What is he doing?

Didn't he want me to see them anyways...?

What is he getting at here?!

He gave me all the bags running with me then suddenly I hear, "Lucy come back!" I turn to see Gray about to grab me. I gasped a little and Natsu turn to me and pushed me forward. He punches Gray which made him go back a little. "Let's go." He grabs my hand again and we tried to get to the exit but then someone grabs my hand. It was Levy. Now I'm scared. One of the closes friends I've had and she leaves me. I was shaking. I got her grip out of my hand and I hear, "Lu-chan don't leave again!" I turned to see Levy on the floor crying a little. I was actually....mad.

Darkness filled around me.

"You all left me. So don't say again for me! Say it for yourself!"

I snapped back into reality and I stepped back a little until I bumped into Natsu. He was kinda shocked but sad. "Come... let's go..." I said.

Suddenly I hear loud footsteps coming. I turn to see Erza, Gray, and Jellal coming towards us. Natsu pulls me to run towards the exit.

We finally get out to see Natsu's car and we ran towards it.

We finally got to the car and I quickly got into the passenger seat because of all the bags and Natsu got in the driver's seat quickly. I closed the door and so did Natsu. Just after I did that Erza and Gray started to bang on the window for me to come outside to talk and listen to them. I frown as I turn to Natsu. "Natsu drive!" He stopped to drive really fast, so fast when I looked behind me Gray fell. I started to tear up a little. That was too much...

"You know it wasn't your fault right?" "Huh?" I look up at Natsu's face staring at the road. "It's a problem that you have to deal with something like this...something I've never been through before. But just know don't blame yourself that is technically only my fault." His fault....? "If I never-." Huh... he stopped talking... "Never mind..." I frowned and said, "Can you take me home..." He automatically said, "Sure..."

Then the whole time there was silence...

I'm nervous about tomorrow...

I JUST ran away from them all...

What about Natsu...

How will he explain this to them....?

I don't know anymore...

And I don't care...

I just want to forget these few weeks ever happened...

If I didn't call the company this would have never happened...

I don't know what to do anymore...

I especially wish I've never seen Natsu again....he reminds me too much into the past...

I tightened my fist and was tearing up...

I hate it...

I hate that he mostly forgot about the past and just moved on.

Figures...

Suddenly the car stops and I look out the window to see my apartment house.

I get my bags and I get out.

I close the door and Natsu brings down the right window of the car.

"See you tomorrow... At 12:30 see me at Magnolia Airport okay?"

I nod.

"Bye Natsu..."

"Bye Lucy..."

I walk away and I hear the car drive away as soon as I turn around.

I walk inside and I hear someone say, "Ah Lucy I was waiting for you." I turn to see STING! No-no-no. "Let's talk somewhere else."

He takes me to the elevator to my apartment. I try to get his hand off of mine but it didn't work. "Don't try to get away from me Lucy. You're lucky I didn't take you to your father RIGHT now." That's when I didn't try to fight him anymore. I rather am with my carefree stupid ex than my abusive father.

We finally got to the third floor of the elevator. "Walk to your room." No... if he finds my room, he's gonna tell my father. "Please...Sting doesn't tell my father... I've been through enough with him... and I don't want to go back." He sighed heavily. "Just go to your apartment then we can talk." I nod and I go to my 142 room.

I get my keys out and I open the door.

I drop my stuff on the floor and Sting pushes me on the couch. He just stands right in front of me. "So Lucy... tell me WHY I shouldn't tell your father where you live." I have no other choice....but to tell him the truth. I lift up the back of my shirt a little and I show him the bruise that I have on my back. I turn to him and he was not surprised. "I know this already. I'm not stupid. When we used to date you would be very shy about letting me hold you. You would always push me away. Then when I saw you in the girl's locker room, I saw the scratches on your back or even old blood on your back." I look down and I pull down my shirt so he can't see the bruise anymore. "Wait Lucy (chuckles) does Natsu and the others know?" Horror and shock were in my eyes. "Oh, this is just PERFECT! Now I have something against you." He walks towards the exit. He turns and says before walking out, "I won't tell your father. For now. Just going to enjoy the show from afar. See you later Lucy." He turns away walking away and waving with not looking at me.

This is not going to go well...

I close the door and I sigh. I get up and get my suitcase out. I grab the clothes from the bags. I can't believe I'm doing this. I sigh... I start to grab all the clothes that I got from Kianna's and I put them neatly in my suitcase. I'm not excited about this... I'm nervous.

After a while

I finally got all my clothes in the suitcase along with some books, shampoo and many other things....but the most important one is..... my medicine. It's the most important one out of everything I have. It actually works and helps a lot.

After all of this happened in my life so far...I think I will need it more than ever.,

My medicine...