Do You Regret?

Lucy's POV

I hug Natsu and he hugs me.

I'm so happy...

I missed him...

Then suddenly everyone came in and all of them yell, "NATSU!!" They all went to us one by one and Natsu whispers to me, "We will take later~." After he says that he winks then looks at everyone else with a smile on his face.

I pout as I blush. I smile and everyone one by one hugs him. Gray smiles while hugging him and then frowns for some reason.

I tilt my head along with many of the girls. Gray says to me, "Lucy?" "Yes?" "Can I talk to you?" I look to Natsu and he was unsure. I smile and him and he nervously smiles back and nods.

I nod and I say, "Sure!"

He leads me to the door and closes it behind him. I look at him puzzled and I say, "So what did you want to talk about Gray?" I smile and he looks at me.

"Do you ever regret seeing Natsu again?" He says out of the blue. "Huh..?" "Answer the question, Lucy." He says kinda sharp.

I smile and say, "At first...I really did...he was the person I hated most in my life. Embarrassed me. Made everyone despise me. Even made you guys go away..."

Natsu's POV

I get up and everyone helps me. "What are you doing Salm-." Gajeel says but I interrupted him and said, "SHH!" I put a finger over my mouth to tell them all to shut up.

They all sigh and place me in a wheelchair so I can stroll by.

I push the two wheels on the side on the chair to push myself forward. I go to the door and I lean against it to hear.

"Do you ever regret seeing Natsu?" "Huh..?" "Answer the question, Lucy." He says kinda sharp. What the hell is this question, Gray?! Why would he ask this....?

"At first...I really did...he was the person I hated most in my life. Embarrassed me. Made everyone despise me. Even made you guys go away..." I frown. "But...he showed me there's worth living for...he thought me how to love again...because I love him...I loved how he saved me from darkness and depression...I loved that he cared for me even when I tell him to leave me alone...I love the fact that he makes me laugh whenever he does something stupid...And I love him when he kissed me on the perfect night of the sunset." I blush.

For a while it was silent then Lucy says, "Oh!" Then Lucy says, "I kinda went out of hand a little...hehe.." He was silent and says, "You can come out Natsu...I know you are there."

My eyes widen and my mouth goes down. HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?! Then the door opens and I see Lucy blushing and Gray rolls his eyes. "Hehe. Hey Lucy...and Gray..." Gray smirks and says, "Well,...that's my cue to leave." He winks as he walks inside, pushing me in my wheelchair to Lucy. Gray then closes the door behind him leaving me and Lucy alone.

Lucy's POV

One of Natsu's wheelchair tires hit me on the foot.

"OW!" I say angry. "(Sigh) I'm going to kill Gray later....." I say with a sharp voice of death. Natsu laughs and tries to get up from his seat. He lifts himself up and has his hands on the arms of the wheelchair. His arms were wobbly but he gets up and goes to my arms. He grabs me by the arms and hugs me like no tomorrow...

I hug him back with a smile on my face and he says pulling away from me, "So...you can't get over the sunset kiss huh..." He smirks at the end and I blush like a mad and say, "S-Shut up...i-it's not like I missed you THAT much or something..."