His Condition...

Lucy's POV

"N-Natsu...c-come on!!!" Then my father comes over and says, "LUCY CELESTIAL HEARTFILIA! WHAT IS THE MEANING THIS?!" I had fear in my eyes.

Then all of my friends come over. Wendy, Romeo, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Erza, and Jellal...Gray and Gajeel grab Natsu and lift him up to Gajeel's shoulder. They rush off out of the Church then Jellal grabs me by the hand and says, "You're coming with us!" My eyes widen and I say, "Eh?!?" I get tugged away and Sting smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I smile and I point to Yukino and I constantly keep pointing at her as I get tugged away.

Sting smiles and says, "RUNAWAY BRIDE!!" Uhhhh... All the parents and guardians of the families run after me and I see Sting walk to Yukino. He looks at me and winks as I get out of the Church.

When I get out of the Church, there is a red carpet going down to a limo. Father... I yell to everyone, "GET IN THE LIMO!" They all nod and the two boys place Natsu in gently first then we all charge in. But then my dress was too big. I ripped half of it off where it is up to my knees all ripped up. I get in the limo and I close the door just in time because my father is now banging on the window.

I yell at the limousine driver, "DRIVE NOW!" He nods nervously and quick drives. I look to Natsu who was laying down on a whole side of the 3 seats. I kneel down to him and I fiddle with his hair...

"Why do you have to be so stupid Natsu..." I whisper to myself...

I kiss him on the lips slowly and passionately once and I then stop to look at every one. All the girls look flushed and they both are like, "Oooh!" "Shut up guys..." I say. Then they went silent.

I look at Natsu again and he is getting paler...

I pet his bangs for his spiky hair and I put them back as I pet his hair. He actually looks hot like this...but I prefer his bangs better.

Then the limo stops at the Magnolia Hospital... I quickly get out and I rush to the counter. "Hello. How may I help you?" The woman says. "I need an emergency room quickly for a boy named Natsu Dragneel." She nods quickly and dials a number on the phone. "Hello? Yes. I need an emergency room ready for Natsu Dragneel. He's at the..." She looks to me and I whisper, "The front." She nods and says, "The front of the Hospital... Okay...be here quickly!"

She ends the call and looks at me. "Just bring your friend in and we will take him quickly." I nod and I rush back to everyone. I look to see Gajeel taking out Natsu and I say, "Bring him in quickly!" Gajeel nods and quickly carried Natsu up the stairs and to me.

I walk with Gajeel inside and there is a medical carriage bed with two people on the side who are doctors...

Gajeel places Natsu on the bed and the doctors rush away with Natsu...

I rush to where they are all going and I see a sign that says, "Surgery in Process." Oh no... No no no... H-He probably has to get stitches and bandages...right....?

I lay down and I curl myself up in a ball. I'm so scared...

15 minutes later

I look to see the Surgery in Process button still on...but then the door opens. I look up to see a doctor. "Um, are you Lucy?" I turn my head to the side and I say, "Yeah?" "Mr. Dragneel is asking for you while we are still doing the surgery. Can you come in and comfort him to calm down while we finish.

Natsu....has have been asking for me....?

I get up and I nod my head. I walk in to see doctors help Natsu's arm and stomach. I hear Natsu slowly whisper, "Lu....cy...." My eyes widen and I walk towards him. I say, "Can I pet with his hair and hold his hand?" The doctor's nod and they say, "Yes." I sigh of relief and I say to Natsu, "Hey Natsu....I'm here...it's me...Lucy... as you wanted..." I pet his hair gently and I hold his hand.

I start to cry softly and I hear Natsu say in his sleep weakly,

"Do...n't....be....sad....I..lo..ve wh...en you...smile...." I smile and I softly cry a little.

"Natsu if you can hear me...live...please..."

10 minutes later

I still look at Natsu who is still asleep with the Surgery then the doctors stop. I look to them and one of them says, "It was kinda successful..." My eyes widen. "K-Kinda...?" I say scared. "He is lost too much blood...he's in a Hypovolemia coma...it's gonna take a long him for him to wake up..." "H-How long...?" They look down.

"A long time..." My eyes widen. "IF YOU MEAN HES GOING TO SLEEP FOR A LONG TIME DOES THAT MEAN HES GOING TO DIE?!!?" I say freaking out. "We are not certainly sure yet..." My eyes get wider and wider until I can tell my pupils are like a very little brown dot in my two eyes.

"NO! YOU BETTER NOT SAY HE MAY DIE! I LOST TOO MUCH BLOOD ALL THE TIME AND I STILL LIVED! WHY CAN'T HE?!" "Hes been losing blood for close to around 3 hours. That's too much....there's nothing we can do except for waiting for an answer when he wakes up..."

I start crying hard again. This is the worst...

The doors open and I look to see all the girls and boys there...I start crying again. They look at me and Levy says, "Come on Lu-Chan..." "NO!" I say angry and sadly while crying. I hold Natsu's left hand tight so I wouldn't let go.

"Lucy let's go..." Erza says sadly. "NO!" I say again tightening my grip on Natsu's hand. Erza and Gajeel grab me and I start trying to squirm away to get to Natsu again. But they grab me by the arm and shoulders and I try to get back to Natsu...

They both take me out and they close the doors. I fall to the ground and I start to cry and cry...

That's all I can do at the time.........

"Lucy come on...let's go..." I hear someone say. I didn't listen...I just kept crying...

"Lucy!" The person says grabbing my shoulders with their hands on my shoulders.

Ugh, I give up......

I look up to see Sting and Rogue......

"Lucy...-." I cut him off by hugging him. I start crying into his chest so hard, I couldn't even stop... Then I'd feel Sting rub my back and says, "You really love him..."

"I-I do....I-I really love Natsu......" I say while crying so much......

I'm scared......

Natsu........

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Please...

Get better as fast as possible......

Please...

I love you.........