...If only you knew...

Natsu's POV

I finally got to work. I sigh. Everyone likes Wendy, Juvia, Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Romeo, Jellal, and Levy acting strangely in their offices. They all weren't doing any work...probably because...

Flashback

"I can't believe it...YOU WERE ALL WITH HIM?!"

Yeah...They probably just feel bad...I have to tell them soon or later what Lucy said to me about the letters. I should tell them now. I went to my office and the speaker on the telephone...Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Jellal, Erza, Gray, Wendy and Romeo please come to my office....we need to do discuss something important." I waited in my chair and one by one everyone came...

Erza said, "What did you want to discuss with us, Boss?" I sigh, "Lucy Heartfilia...." All of them went didn't say anything else so I had to break the ice... "I called someone to give me her address and I snuck into her house...." All the girls said, "WHAT?!" All the boys said, "You're just an idiot at this point..." Then Erza came up to me and slapped me right across the face. "What did you do to her, you idiot!" "She was coming in and I ran into her closet and she was drawing....." Levy said, "What did she draw...?" I didn't want to say it but, "It's like a timeline of her emotions...first was happiness, pain, sadness, sorrow, depression...and...." Erza said, "And...?" I sighed and said, "She just drew this two days ago when she came here and it was a girl in the darkness...alone...." All the girls just were sad and full of regret...and the boys were just thinking... "And Levy..." She looked at me and said, "Yes Boss...?" "I figure out why you and everyone else didn't get a response from her..." Levy started to panic and she said quickly, "WHAT IS IT?!" "She thinks you all including me led her to suffer from pain and sadness...and she couldn't take the stress anymore so she just ignored you all now...." Levy fell to the floor and started to cry...Gray hugged Juvia...Erza held Jellal's hand...Gajeel kneeled down to Levy to calm her down...and Romeo and Wendy here holding hands and were thinking... I'm just thinking about what happened in the past.....

Flashback

I dropped Lucy to the floor and I heard... "Lucy are you okay?!" "Bunny Girl are you okay?!" I started to panic but tried not to as I started to turn around...and I see Lucy looking at me while I'm looking at her. I sighed in relief and I walked away....I'm sorry but I need to get revenge. I will not let that happen to me...not again at least...I started to think about what I should do...Oh, I got it! This is going to get Erza, Wendy, Juvia, and Levy on my side automatically as well. I ran to the art room and got a big piece of paper and I ran to the computer room to do some editing on some pictures...I got so glue and some markers and wrote "Lucy Heartfilia trying to Get every boy in School for popularity! She used Gajeel, Jellal, Romeo, and Gray so far! See for yourself!" After I wrote that I got the pictures of editing that show Gajeel and Lucy kissing, Gray and Lucy kissing, Jellal and Lucy kissing and Romeo and Lucy kissing! Oh, this prank is going to beat yours so much, Lucy! Just you wait and see! I rolled up the paper and was about to put it in my locker then Loke comes and says, "Hey Natsu! What's that?" I have an idea... "Hey man I got this hilarious prank on Lucy which I want you to spread around to the whole school for me... (shows him the poster)" He smirks and says, "Ohhhh got it...!" Then he smirks and walks off the go tell many girls who follow him. This is going to be perfect...

Flashback over

I put my hand over my face remember what I've done to her. Shit...Was that what she was talking about earlier...

"Oh, and I saw Lucy in her bra and panties." I covered my mouth quickly form what I said. Erza gave me and was an angry and pissed look which is very scary...

"Natsu Dragneel...HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT A GIRL WITH ONLY HER BRA AND PANTIES! HAVE SOME HUMAN DECENCY!" "Ok....and..." "WHAT NOW?!" "I had the biggest smile on when she realized...I haven't smiled in a while...right?"

Everyone was either shocked, surprised, or even happy...

"What's with the faces?" Juvia says, "Ph nothing!" Gray says, "Yeah Nothing!" Then he smirks. What the hell is going on...? Everyone is surprised or smiling... "Ok, what's going on?" Then Levy says, "We think you may like-." Suddenly Gajeel covered her mouth and whispered something in her ear. He took his hand away. She said, "Oh never mind a train of thought running." This is so weird...

Levy's POV

"We think you may like-." Gajeel covers my mouth and whispers in my ear, "Let him figure out by himself..." I nodded my head lightly so no one can see and he takes his hand away from my face. "Oh, nothing just train of thought running..." He looked at me and looked so confused. Oh, Natsu if only you knew and weren't an idiot..... True (🤣😑)

Natsu's POV

"Yeah, I don't believe you guy even if you are my friends...." They all said, "True!" They all waved and walked out smirking and giggling. Just what is going on with my life now...

But...

I can't wait to see you again Lucy.....