WHY DO PEOPLE THINK WE ARE MARRIED?!

Lucy's POV

I wake up to see Natsu's face close to mine. I slowly backed away from him and wanted to yell but I realized...he's asleep... That's why...For a second I thought he wanted to kiss me. But thank god he is asleep. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about Natsu so far... I'm still afraid of him but sometimes safe...I don't know anymore...

I look at him and thought. Wow no, wonder why girls like him. I pet the top of his hair gently. He's handsome and actually sometimes even adorable! I giggle. Wait....what am I saying? I can't say that...

Then I see Natsu wake up and I realize I still have my left hand petting his spiky salmon hair. Well...this just got awkward...

"Lucy....what are you doing?" He looks at me then I take my hand away from his head. "I-I'm SO sorry! I-It was just your hair got my attention! A-And I want to touch it again!" He was puzzled but said, "Okay?" "And you also-." I quickly cover my mouth before I say any more stupid things! He would act SO weird if I tell him, he was close to kissing me! But it wouldn't be his fault! He was asleep! Ugh, I'm getting off the subject! "Um, what were you going to say, Lucy?" "N-Nothing."

"Attention all passengers. We are now arriving at our final destination. Please have your seatbelt on until the plane lands."

"We're almost here..." "Lucy doesn't be afraid! I will help you." Help me....? Natsu I'm scared of you a little... but I don't want you to be sad so. "Yeah. Thanks, Natsu.." I turn to him to see him.....blushing? Wow. Why is he blushing? Is it because of what I said?

"Okay everyone in just a few seconds the plane will land. Remember still be fastened yo your seat belt."

"Okay, Natsu. What are the plans for the beach resort." "Oh well, I was thinking going-."

Suddenly the plane landed roughly and bumpy. I closed my eyes and I grabbed on to something but I didn't look to see what it was. All I know is that it was warm...and soft. I open my eyes to turn to my right to see me holding Natsu's hand. I looked at him and he was just surprised. Then he started giggling. I took my hand away. "W-What's so funny?" "Nothing it's just that I was surprised that you're afraid of planes. I never knew." So he is laughing at me being scared... "Ya Thanks!" I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag. I headed out of the plane because everyone else was. I didn't even turn back to look at Natsu.

I had to go to baggage claim to get my suitcase. That jerk...why would he make fun of me?! I see my dark blue suitcase and I was about to grab it until I see a tan arm grab it. I turn to see the devil himself Natsu. "I didn't ask for your help!" I grab my bag from him and I walk away. I went to go get a taxi for us.

I walk to a lady that works here and said, "Hello can I get a taxi for two people." "Yes, Mam! That will be 75 dollars for one trip!" HOLY COW! JUST FOR TWO PEOPLE AND ONE TRIP?! I take out my wallet and I take out 75  dollars. "Her-." "Lucy. That won't be necessary. I will pay." I see Natsu giving the lady a credit card. Great. Trying to be nice here and this happens! "Ok, your cab will be here any minute." Natsu nods and looks at me. "I told you. This is a welcome party for you! Don't spend ANY money here! Just call me if you need some." Natsu... "Okay...but I'm still going to pay for SOME things." "N-. (sigh) Fine. Somethings BUT not a lot." I take out my hand and shook his hand. "Deal!" I realized what I just did...I TOUCHED HIS HAND?! This is weird! I see Natsu just standing there....he thinks this is weird...doesn't he... I let go of his hand and just stood there...

"Okay, you two! Your cab is here!"