..Can't keep that Promise..

Natsu's POV

She was about to close the door but she....hugged me...She smiled and said, "Goodbye Natsu..." Then she closed the door...I can feel that I'm...blushing...? WHAT?! N-NO WAY! I-I can't be...., right? But why...I've always hated her...but now I care a little about her...Why? Then I sat down on the floor leaning on the door. And I fell asleep...Crap...

Time went by...let's say...5 hours and it is now 8:55
Lucy's POV

Ugh, I'm going to go to the park and draw...I put on some clothes and put my hair in a messy bun...I grabbed my drawing book and pencils. And I finally got my key to lock the door...I opened the door and I feel something on my foot. I look down and see...Natsu on my two feet sleeping? "Geez...Wait how long was he here...?" As I said that he said in a sleepy voice with his eyes open, "Lucy can you take me home..." I was scared but...blushing....? "Um sure..." He was very sleepy...I smile and say, "That's cute..."

What...did...I...just...say...

He yawned and said, "What did you say (yawns again) Lucy?" I blushed a little and said, "N-Nothing c-come on! I will take you home!" I put his right arm around my right shoulder and I took him to a cab...before we got in he said, "No Luce...You drive me home...." What... it's weird but I smiled and said, "Ok..." We walked to the parking lot and I put him in the passenger seat. I went in the driver seat then said, "Ok where do you li-." Before I can answer Natsu showed me his phone...showing his address. I kept on looking at his phone then I see Lisanna's House. Huh...probably....his girlfriend... then I started the navigation system in my car and the car said, "The route guidance will start now."

57 minutes later cause of traffic

I parked the car in front of a mansion...It kinda reminds me of...

It kinda reminds me of

Memory

No...try not to remember...calm down...you are with your boss! No...don't cry or anything nothing stupid...OK! I didn't cry! Yay!

I see that it is raining outside...Nice weather right!

Then I felt something grab me by the back of the car...it was Natsu hand. He said, "Can you bring...me in my house?" OK, NOW I FEEL LIKE A MAID! UGH! But...it's funny to see HIM asking for help... "Okay...." He got out of the car and opened the door. He kept his distance for me to get out. I walked out and took a few steps out and I'm now not so far away from Natsu. I took a few more steps closer to the house but then I felt I was falling. Great I slipping...I closed my eyes soon I felt something grab me when I fell...I open my eyes and see...Natsu on the floor hugging me so tight while I'm on top of him. "O-OH M-MY GOD NATSU A-ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" He struggled to say, "Yeah...I'm fine...just made a hurt impact to the floor." I got off him and put my right arm around my shoulder. "It's fine you shouldn't be doing this..." "W-Well you did help me. I-I need to help y-you n-now." He gives me the key and I open the door. This place is amazing! I want to explore more but I need him to help him...

I bought him up the stair and I said, "Um which one is your room?" "To the right side and to the corner left." Wow ok, good memory! I open the door and his room kinda reminds me of my old room when I was little and a few years ago. It was big just like his. It's amazing....how much his house reminds me of mine...I opened the door to his room and gently placed him on the bed. Then Natsu said, "Please don't freak out about what I'm about to do...I'm begging you please don't scream..." "Okay?" He sighed and said, "Ok!" As he said that he was talking off his jacket, tie, and shirt. I turned around and said, "Um do you still want me to be (yawn) here?" Shoot now I'm tired... Natsu said, "Hey if you're tired, you can just stay here for the night..." "Oh no, I don't mind! I'm just tired of everything....running around." He said, "I'm telling you to stay here for the night. (walked in front of me) And that's an order, Lucy. I don't want you to get hurt." Really now...this attitude is different from the other one at Dragneel Inc. Oh well, it's a...Ugh...order... "Okay, I will stay but only for the night. I'm leaving straight in the morning!" "Fine with me....but I'll leave with you." "No Natsu I'm leaving tomorrow morning!" He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Fine Just leave me a note...oh and there is a guest room right next door..." "T-Thank y-you! G-Goodnight!"

I walked out of Natsu's room and walked to the guest. As I walked in the room looks as big as Natsu's bedroom. Ugh, stop thinking about Natsu for one day! Since I have pajamas I have to stay in my clothes. I went to bed and fell asleep...

Hours went by and Natsu's POV

I woke up hearing something... I got up from the bed and out of my room. I looked around and I see Lucy's door open. I walk in and I see Lucy moving around in her sleep...and she was sweating a lot...and she looks like she is panicking...I ran to her and said, "Lucy! Wake up! Wake up! LUCY?!"

Lucy's POV
Flashback but a dream

I was a math class with Mr. Gildarts. Then Mr. Gildarts said, "Wait a minute class! I have a phone call so SHUT UP!" Everyone went silent. Gildarts picked up the call then ended it and said, "Lucy I'm sorry but go to the principal's office please..." "Oh okay, Mr. Gildarts!"

I remember it being good news but it wasn't...

At the principal's office with Lucy

I sat down and looked at Principal Makarov. "I'm sorry my child but....your mother died in a car crash." What no...this can't be happening... "And now you are under custody of your father..." Wh-What... no anything but him...

 no anything but him

"Please...Don't send me to him...I don't want anything to do with him..." Mr.Makarov just looks sad and says, "I'm so sorry but you have to...the contract between your father and mother is...when something happens to your mother he is under the custody of you until your mom dies or gets sick... And now since she died he is moving into your house..." I was about to cry when I said, "T-Thank you f-for t-telling me..." I walked out and cover my mouth with my two hands... Then I get a phone call and I get my phone out from the pocket of my skirt. I answer and said, "Hello?" "Hi, Lucy...I'm home...Are you coming? I'm excited. I'm so happy your mother is dead. Now I have this place all to myself...Come home soon..." Then the call ended...

"No...No...NOOOO!!!"

Dream over

I still had my eyes closed and was still asleep... I kept on hearing, "Lucy. Lucy?! LUCY?! Lucy wakes up! LUCY OPEN YOUR EYES!" Then I open my eyes slowly and weakly but I got them open and I see Natsu right next to the bed with his hands on my shoulders. "GOD YOU SCARED ME! (He hugged me) Please don't that again....please...."
I hugged him back shaking and said,

"You know I can't keep that promise..."