Avoiding Her

Lucy's POV
That very same day...

As I lay on my bed I think, Natsu hasn't come out of his room in a while...did I make him mad....he sure did look mad...I hope he talks to me soon... I miss speaking to him...

Oh! I know! I will just knock on his door!

I leap out of bed and I walk towards Natsu's room.

I breathe in and I knock on the door.

"Natsu? Are you there...? Please answer me....please?"

...

...

...

Nothing huh.....

I try to open the door but it was locked...

What is he doing....?

He doesn't go to bed this early.

It's only 9:35...

I sit down in front of Natsu's door and I look out a side window...

To see...

The stars.....

The moon...

The light...

The glimmer...

It's so beautiful.....

Then my eyes get heavier and...heavier...

I guess I fell asleep...

Heh...this kinda reminds me of the time when Natsu was asleep at my door...

Time flies by right....?

It's kinda amazing how life works...

But it's also stupid at the same time...

Natsu's POV

I feel guilty for locking Lucy out so she can't come into my room...

Trust me...

I really want her to be in my room...we always watch movies, talk, laugh, hug, and kiss.

But I have to avoid her...

Hopefully, she went to her room so I can sneak out to plan everything ready...

I sigh...

I even asked Jellal to help me. He's the ONLY NICE MAN WITH GOOD ADVICE ON WOMAN!

Ahem...

Gajeel...well would kid around with it and try to make me get the wrong things for a girl I like.

Ice Perv has HORRIBLE advice. He starts panicking and is confused on what to get. Sometimes he would skip the store and says do you want to go somewhere else?! With an awkward smile on his face!

Jellal actually had a girlfriend before and is now dating her... the devil herself but he's actually standing his guard up HIGH around Erza. So she won't break up with HIM now!

Jellal help me pick out a few things before.

Plus Gajeel and Ice Perv are quickly distracted at my house to even talk to me sometimes. I may regret asking them to watch over Lucy so she won't get suspicious.

I and Jellal are leaving around 12 pm to go to the jewelry store to pick out the ring. He would even probably help me with the arrangements for the proposal.

I'm so nervous...

What if she says she wants to only be girlfriend and boyfriend for the rest of our lives!?