I Do and I Object

Natsu's POV

"M-Mavis! W-Why didn't you tell me?!" Zeref says panicking and surprised. Oh, this is hilarious! I start to laugh. "Zeref buddy you just learned now!" I say dying of laughing. "Shut up Natsu!" Zeref says.

I suddenly stop laughing, "Ow..." Laughing too much makes my injuries hurt...."You okay Natsu?" Mavis says concerned. "Yeah..." I say in pain a little. "Karma," Zeref says. "Yeah..." I say.

"Are you sure doing this is a good idea Natsu?" "Yeah..." I say in a little disbelief in myself. Then I look to my arm. It's bleeding. The stitches probably opened because of how much I moved...It's just a little blood......

You can make it through this Natsu...

I'm realizing that I'm wearing black pants and a white button long sleeve shirt. The blood is staining through... I look up to see we are almost there...

I can see the Church from afar...

It's going to take around 45 minutes left...

Lucy's POV

The maid gets me and my dress ready and...it's actually kinda beautiful. I have blue flowers in my hair. A vail. The long big white dress. My hair is curled that it looks like my hair is shorter. I have blue and white roses in her hand. And I have a pearl necklace on.

Mrs. Eucliffe says with her phone in her hands, "Lucy smile!" I just have to keep this up for a little longer...

I smile and she snaps the picture. She walks towards me and shows me the picture.

 She walks towards me and shows me the picture

"You look so beautiful Lucy...." she says with tears in her eyes. I fake smile and she realizes. She frowns and wipes her tears away. "I'm sorry it's not Natsu, Lucy...but try to be happy..." I fake smile and it's less fake. Mrs. Eucliffe smiles and says, "That's better!" She suddenly hears her phone go off and answer the phone, "Hi Honey! What? Really? Ok, we get there in around fifteen minutes. Okay...Bye Honey!" She ends the call.

"What was that?" I say curiously. "The wedding is starting in around 30 minutes. You were taking a while for your dress...Luckily for us, the chapel is around 15 to 20 minutes to get to the Church." I nod sadly then I frown.

I just want to get this over with...

Mrs. Eucliffe says, "Lucy let's go! We have no time to waste!" She takes me by the hand and starts going in front of the mansion.

When we get to the front, I see a limo at the front of the gates. That's our ride...

But then I see another car. Wait that's not Fathers or The Eucliffe's. Then I see WENDY, JUVIA, ROMEO, GRAY, JELLAL, ERZA, LEVY AND GAJEEL. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! I knew they spied on me but I didn't think they would still be here! I suddenly run to the limo and I automatically get my phone out and I make a group chat between all of us except for Natsu.