Give Me My Daughter! And A Welcome Planning!

Natsu's POV

I saw a car park close to my house. Shit... I ran to the front door and I locked the door. I quickly ran Lucy to my room and I put her in my closet. I locked the door and then I hear the bell rang...Great...

I went to the door and I opened it. I see the boy from a while ago here and Lucy's father here... "Um Hello. What brings you to my house?" Her father raised his right eyebrow while crossing his arms. "I know you are Igneels Son. Natsu Dragneel is it?" "Yes sir." "Give me back my daughter. I know she is here with you. My best helper told me. Thank you Sting again." So that's the bastards name. Sting... "So Where is she...? I haven't seen her in years." Years?! "I'm sorry to tell you this but I don't know what you are talking about. Lucy and I are enemies since high school. Why would you think she would come here?" "IM NOT STUPID BOY! WHERE IS SHE BEFORE I LOOK FOR HER MYSELF!" Stay cool Natsu. "Go check but I will call security and the cops for breaking an entrance into someone's home. That's against the law Mr. Heartfilia. So you can do that. And I can call my guards. You may have much more money and land than me. But you are not good at keeping the money. Good luck. And happy finding!" I just waited there for an answer but he said, "Sting go look for her..." Shit... "I'm not going to Sir. I'm not going to get caught by the police again!" Whew! "Fine! Let's go, Sting. And this isn't over Dragneel!" They walk away...

I closed the door. THANK GOD THAT STING ISNT A IDIOT!  Whew! I checked my watch and it's 9:47 am. Not bad.

I ran to my room and I hear banging against the door. I'm going to kid with her. "What's the password?" "WHAT?! Natsu let me out!" "What's the password?" "Ugh!" She says in a seductive voice, "Please open the door Natsu~." I blush and I automatically open the door. I see her standing right in front of me. Then she punches me in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" "For you locking me in the closet!" I roll my eyes and said, "Your Father was following us. So I had to hide you." "Wait how do you know about my father...?" I mumbled, "Shit..." "Well?" "Well...I may have read some parts of your diary and it said things about your father..." She looked angry, "Why did you read my diary?!!" "I was trying to figure out what to surprise you to make you happy... and I saw some that I shouldn't see... but I mostly read about the sunrise..." She sighed angrily, "Ok... since you DID show me the sunrise I won't be mad at you...BUT don't read my diary again..." I chuckle. "Sure. By the way, I have no work today so let's hang out." "U-Um...I don't know..." "It's fine..." I don't know why but I was sad...

Lucy's POV

"U-Um... I don't know..." "It's fine..." Why did he look sad....? Does he really want to hang out with me... I don't want to see anyone else sad. "Ok let's go..." I said while gently smiling. His eyes sparked and said, "Come with me."

He brings me to his office in his house. He sits down and I stand next to him. "Um Natsu what are we doing?" "We and everyone is going to meet you again." "WHAT?!" "We are going to have a welcome back or welcome to the team Lucy party but as a vacation." What the HELL! He said, "Where do you want to go?" "T-This is crazy! I can't meet them yet!" "Well, you are going to now!" He says in a cheery voice. God, why... "Um, I don't know as a beach resort...?" "Good idea! Annnddd I booked the tickets for first-class already!" "WHAT THE F-." "Language Lucy." I roll my eyes. "You cursed more than me." "That's because I have a low temper...and I always curse and yell at work." I was confused. "You will understand when you see me at work..." he said while putting his hands on his head. Yikes! Well, that's what you get for being a businessman or woman. Geez, life is hard...I giggle. "Yup! I guess I will soon! But I'm scared to see everyone...they left me..." I didn't want to say they left me to go with you. That will make him sad...

I can't hurt anyone else.... a least not him for now...

Time will tell when I'm going to be on a welcome to the team party or vacation...I sigh... This going to be scary and interesting... I'm afraid...

I can't face them again...

They probably hate me...........................