Why and How....?

Natsu's POV

I was so mad that I yelled, "I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!" God What is wrong with me...I'm never like this...Stupid and Idiotic...getting myself into trouble...the last time I was like this was in...high school...Suddenly I hear coming from Lucy,

"I'm sorry....." I look down a little go see her shaking in fear and is tearing up. "I'm so sorry...." I turn back to the man. "GO NOW AND LEAVE!" He smirks and walks to his car. After me saying that Lucy shakes even more. "Hey, are you okay?" "N-No....I'm so sorry..." I'm so confused... "What are you so sorry about?" She gets away from me and says, "I-It's n-nothing..." She goes to pick up her keys that fell on the floor and she said, "Bye Natsu...I have to get going..." "Wait tell me what you are sorry ab-." I was too late...she got into her car and...she drove off... Wait does she mean... ugh I can't remember what but I know she's afraid of something that I said.....Ugh, I need to get leaving as well....but I need to get my briefcase.

I went back inside my house and saw the food that Lucy left...I was sad...she left so early...

Then I continue to walk to my room and I got it. I went outside of my room to see the guest room...but I see something shiny from the guest room... I walk towards it and it is.....a heart-shaped locket?

I open it and see...

Lucy.....? And who is that....her sister? They look so alike.....but why a locket of this...I sat on the guest bed and was thinking....and I looked at the locket and saw the back that said, "You will always in my heart..." What....? I'm the head of a famous company and I don't know this...

Beep beep!

That was my watch...Crap I'm going to be late!

I put the locket in my pocket and ran to my car. And drove to work.

Lucy's POV

That idiot...he doesn't even remember what happened...when he was the maddest at me...and made me run away from everything after he was wanted revenge...that idiot doesn't remember anything... I can't believe him...how can he not remember...

I finally got apartments after 59 minutes....and I went to the counter and said, "Never give a key to Natsu Dragneel, Juvia Lockster, Levy McGarden, Gajeel RedFox, Erza Scarlet, Jellal Fernandez, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvel, and Romeo Conbolt! Got it?!" "Yes, Mam! What are you're apartment number?" "142..." "Ok thank you! If they ever come I will not give them anything!" "Ok thank you..."

I got to my apartment and open the door with the key...

I went to my bed and started to look at the wall. I started to tear up. These are the only emotions I feel except for happiness... Everyone leaves or dies throat is close to me... Romeo, Wendy, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, and Levy all left me to suffer...

I walk towards my desk and started to write in my diary...

Dear Diary,

Sorry, I haven't written to you for a while but...I thought I was going to get a job and I did but...I'm working for Natsu Dragneel...my enemy who I'm afraid of...When I see him I'm sometimes calm, scared, nervous, fearful, and somehow relief...I feel relieved sometimes because now he helps me from going with Sting...I do have to admit that...but he forgot what happened in the past....and he forgot what I even did to him...why and how did he forget...? I wish I knew so much...but I can't and don't know...

                                    I will tell you more
                                                        Lucy

Ugh I'm going to take a nap for a while I really need it...but...I look outside...will it ever be sunny again...I haven't seen the sun in a while...heh just like I couldn't find happiness in a while... I and the weather are alike somehow... I get dressed in my pajamas and head to bed... I couldn't sleep so I would think.....

Flashback

"SHUT UP!!" YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!! I WILL GET REVENGE!!" Gray and Gajeel went silent...and I was about to cry...but I didn't. I was also scared... "N-Natsu please cal-." "SHUT UP!" He was walking off... I told there but then I ran towards him and hugged him from behind.

 I told there but then I ran towards him and hugged him from behind

"Please don't go...I didn't mean for this to happen I promise..." He said angry, "Shut up...." "Natsu please!" He shoved me off of him. And I was falling to the floor. Then Natsu turned around quickly and caught me with one arm across my back. I looked at him surprised and so did he. He kept looking at me until he blinked. Suddenly he dropped me to the floor. And walked away.....I was surprised....and shocked. Why did he catch me...? I don't understand... while I'm zoning out Gajeel and Gray ran to me. "Lucy are you okay?!" "Bunny Girl are you okay?!" Then Natsu turns around and looks at me while I'm looking at him. He sighed in relief and kept on walking away...Just What is happening with Natsu and me....?

.....Then after all that I fell asleep.....