Crying but...Smiling...

Lucy's POV

I came back from the medical store to buy some stress medicine and some medicine to make me less panicked. And I went to the store to buy a bottle of water... I barely eat either way so...ya....and I have Mira food still in my hands.

I finally got close to home and I see, "N-Natsu....?" He turns to me and panics. And I see a girl with white hair and crystal blue eyes...Wow...she is beautiful...well more beautiful than I can ever be... "Um, Hey Lucy..." He made me mad and I said, "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to see if you were home but I guess you are here now..." He smiles gently and said, "Oh Lisanna! This is Lucy Heartfilia! Lucy this is Lisanna Strauss...my best friend!" "U-Um...Hello, I'm Lucy..." I lend my hand out to shake hers. She looks mad little and says, "Yes I know that! But anyways more introductions! I'm Lisanna!" "Wait you are Lisanna! From High School! It's nice to finally meet you! Congrats on being a couple! Cause you two look like a great one!" Why did I say that...it kinda hurts to say... Her eyes sparkled and she said, "Thank you! Yes, I and Natsu are dating! Actually, he asks me to date him!" She wraps herself around Natsu and Natsu says while blushing a lot, "W-W-Wait we are n-not dating!" I giggled and said, "Aw how cute! W-Well s-see you later!" I ran inside and ran to my room.

Natsu's POV

"Lisanna why did you say that?!" She giggles and said, "What Honey! It is true!" "No, it is not! You made that up!" She frowned and said, "But Natsu dont you like me?" Oh no... "I-I don't know...I told you I need time to think... And you didn't listen to me...." She says, "Ok...I will tell her that I was kidding for now..." I nod my head and she went inside.

Lisanna's POV

I can't believe it...Does he actually like me? Or does he like her...You know what I'm not even going to tell her! I'm just going to wait here for a few minutes then I will go back to Natsu!

Lucy's POV

I run upstairs until I finally got to my room....as I stopped running I was running out of breath. I opened the door with my key and headed to the room. Did I go to my desk to see....a note? I drop all my stuff to the floor and I picked up the note.

"Meet me in two days by Fairy Tail High. Time: 5:30 -??????" Should I go? I can probably be a threat....and I don't want people to get hurt..so I will go...

I got my clothes ready. It is a dark blue skirt and a white tank top with a collar and black boots. Ok...ready...

I look to where the note was and my diary was open....who read my diary? It can't be Natsu or any of my old friends cause I band them for getting a key....so who could it be...probably someone just broke in... Calm down...you are going to be fine...

I got ready for a shower to calm down.

After I took a shower I sat at my desk looking at my diary....heh I had this more than 12 years...

Flashback

Yay! It's my birthday I ran downstairs to my mom and she had a gift in her hand. I really don't open my gift straight away but she gives it to me. "Mom I don't want to open it now..." "Lucy it's fine! Now open it!" I open the present to see a diary...she giggled and said, "You can write all your thoughts in there to relief you from stress. It can help you with anything. It can even be like a person...." I was excited. "Wow, mom thank you!" I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going to start it right now!" I run off and mom says, "Ok have fun!"

Flashback over

I started to cry...Mom is this where I'm going to see you again...Am I going to die at my worst place ever...Fairy Tail High..... can I see you again....? I fall asleep and to remember thinks a few days ago and now.....

Dream and memories:

"Natsu....?" I turn on the and see him look just as shocked as me..."

"Lucy, can you take me home?" UGH, NOW I FEEL LIKE A MAID!

"GOD YOU SCARED ME! Please don't do that again..." I smile and say, "You know I can't make that promise..."

I see Natsu in an apron that says kiss the cook?! I started to laugh...

"I-I'm sorry..." I know you can never forgive me.....

"Mira...Ugh, she ships me with Lucy ever since high school. We don't even get along nor are we friends...More like enemies....."

"L-Lucy let's talk...."

I guess I'm getting a little okay with you...because...your smile...

"WELL IM YOUR ENEMY NOW HUH?!"

"Can you please up on a towel or something....?" What....? I look down I'm only in my bra and panties. "AHHH NATSU DONT LOOK!" He laughs... "W-WHATS SO F-FUNNY?!" He stops laughing and makes the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I've haven't smiled and laughed this much in months or years! Thank you! (Laughs more)"

Memories over

I fell asleep crying but....smiling.....