Cherry Blossoms and Oh no...

Lucy's POV

I sigh and I get ready for bed. I walk to the bathroom and I get change. I can't believe I'm here again...

I go to the sink to see I have some scratches on my face, right arm, and legs. Probably from the fall...

But who bought me to the hospital...?

I couldn't have been bandaged like before at the Dragneel Estate by a random person like a maid, Zeref, AND DEFINITELY NOT MR. DRAGNEEL! I sigh and I brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Sting reading something on his phone on my bed. I sigh and I walk towards him. "Hey..." He looks at me. "Oh hey! Are you okay?" "Well not really...I was wondering something...." He looked concerned. "What?" "I wonder if someone bought me to the hospital or who even saved me from the water..." Sting looked guilty. "What?" I say.

"I MAY have followed you and your friends to the resort...." "WHAT?!" "Shh! Your father told me that Natsu was at the beach resort with you... and he may have told me to kidnap you for him..." I sigh heavily. "Figures, he wouldn't try to do anything by himself, just send someone so he wouldn't get his hands dirty..." "Yeah..." "Do you know who saved me? You know...when I fell...?"

"I did....."

"What....W-What about Natsu...." "He gave up...he thought he lost you for good...I saved you when Lisanna push you, meanwhile I was having a banana and strawberry smoothie. I thought it was messed up about what she did..." "Wait wait WAIT! How do you know Lisanna?" He looks confused. "She works for your father!" What... "I thought she works for Dragneel's company..." "Well, that's something I didn't know..." "Anyways how did you find me?" "I saw the same place you fell...I dived down after Natsu so he wouldn't beat to a pulp again...When to sunset was close to the water I saw your glimmering hair...I pick you up and I walked to shore...Then I saw Natsu sitting on the sand with his hands over my face...when he saw me, he was relieved, curious about why I had you, and angry because I was carrying you. He snatched you out of my arms. Yelled at me blah blah blah! And he ran away to look for a hospital." "He...gave up on me...?" I say sadly and disappointed.

"I guess so..."

I started to tear up. "I guess he didn't care for a stupid Heartfilia like me..." "Hey, that's not true! You are not stupid Lucy! You are kind, caring, smart, and cool. You forgave me after I was rude to you! That was amazing of you to do! No one would do that! I'm great full to have a friend like you!" I smile and I rub my eyes. "Thanks, Sting..." He opens his arm out. I smile with my teeth and I hug him. "Had a feeling you would want something like this..." He says. I chuckle, "Shut up..."

I back away from him and I say, "So...I will sleep on the couch because you are the guest. You take the bed." "Are you sure because you are still injured-." "I will be fine!" I say with a fake smile. He had disbelief in his eyes but said, "Okay...if that's what you want..." I smile and walk towards the couch that was in my room...

I grab some blankets and pillows from my closet and I place them down nicely on the couch. I smile and I lay down gently on the couch. I lift myself up to see Sting looking at me. I smile and I say, "Goodnight..." He smiles and says, "Goodnight." I watch him go under the covers and close his eyes. Good...I fall asleep after he does...

Heh...I haven't had a good sleep on a couch in forever...but the couch is still uncomfortable...

Sting's POV

I didn't actually fall asleep...

I just couldn't...

I feel guilty for taking the bed...I heard Lucy had a drowning coma....her father told me. But he didn't seem to care...