The Day With Her...

Lucy's POV

"Well here's your food Miss."

The man left the cart with the food on top of it there and about to leave but then looks back to me.

"I feel sorry for your friend there. She looked like a bitch."

"You can say that..." I say with scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

"Have a good day!" He says while walking off.

I walk towards the door to lock it and I put Natsu's breakfast in tin foil so it can probably good when he gets back. I put his food in the fridge and started to eat some of my omelets.

I ate and kept thinking about why I yelled at Lisanna for me and Natsu to eat. I frown. I'm scared and a kinda feel...alone without him... don't fall in love Lucy.... he's just like any other boy who will cheat on you... like Sting...

I also can't stop but think about what I was thinking. I was about to say he look hot but I stopped. Heh, everything is going to go wrong soon. Better enjoy life while I can....right...?

I finish eating and I clean the dishes up.

I sigh and I walk to the bedroom. I lay on the bed...

I put on my headphones so I can listen to music, then I fall asleep.

God, I can never sleep anymore...

Natsu's POV

We are out of the hotels and are on the streets walking around.

"Lisanna was that the real reason why you came early?"

She looks at me while walking. "Yup!" She says with a giggle. "Now, let's go Natsu! There is so much to explore around here!" I keep thinking about Lucy while walking. I still have to figure out what color she is... maybe I can find something while walking around... I-have one color in mind but I'm going to see the rest first...or this even a color...
I never knew if it was.....

I kept thinking more but then Lisanna came in front of me. "Natsu did hear what I said?" "Huh?" "I said do you want to go to a carnival nearby?" "Sure?"

We started walking to the carnival and it was huge...

Dear god, I'm going to be lost in this hell of a carnival...

We walk to the ticket booth and are in front of a booth. "Two tickets please?" Lisanna says. "Ok, that will be 24 dollars." The person in the booth says. Lisanna looks through her pockets and has nothing. "Um, Natsu will you pay?" I roll my eyes and look in my pockets to see 120 dollars. Thank god I always forgot I have money in my pockets...

I give the person 24 dollars and he gives us two tickets. "Thank you," I say as I give a ticket to Lisanna and I walk off not waiting for Lisanna. I think that Lisanna always plans for these things but does not pay at all. She gives me that innocent eyes all the time for me to pay for something. Lucy, on the other hand, is shy about asking but doesn't automatically beg for things to get payed. I smile... one more thing I like about her.

"Hey, Natsu! Wait up!"

Ugh... I do love Lisanna as a friend but she can get annoying sometimes. I turn to see her next to me on the right. "Let's go!" She says while smiling. "Sure." She giggles and says, "What do you want to do?" "Um, how about the carnival games?" I say. She claps her hand together. "Perfect!" She drags me by the arm and leads me to the carnival games.

After a while (because I can't stand the Nali romance...)

We are playing a knock the cans out to win a prize. Lisanna failed so she asked me to play. I hit them all and the man on the counter says, "What do you want as a prize, sir?" "Um, the white tiger plushie please?" I say. The man gives the plushie to me and I walk off with it in my arms. I look at Lisanna who was looking at me. I sigh and I give her the plushie. I roll my eyes. I can tell by her expression that she wanted it.

"Thanks, Natsu!" She says in a very happy voice.

"Can I get going soon Lisanna? It's 5:30. Actually never mind I want to go to the gift shop first." I say.

She sighs, "Ok let's go."

We head in and I walk around to the jewelry section. There was this one charm bracelet that caught my eyes.

 There was this one charm bracelet that caught my eyes

I'm going to get this for Lucy. Just as thanks for the coming gift. Right? I pick it up and I walk to the counter. "Ok, that will be 85 dollars." I hand the person the money and I walk out with the bracelet in a bag.

Lisanna asks, "What did you get?" "Oh Ummm something for someone that I may love in the future." It's a lie but not really. I love Lucy but I'm just giving this to her as a thank you for coming gift. "Can I see?!" She says curiously but angrily. "Umm, sure?" I give her the bag and she takes the box with the bracelet out and throws the bag to the streets. "Jesus Lisanna!" I pick up the bag and I walk towards her. "Don't litter one! And two why do you look mad?" I say as I throw the bag in the trash. She mumbles, "It's beautiful..." "Thanks?" "So who is it for?" "Someone that I may love in the future." "Oh, it's for me then!" What...? "Remember you said you loved me as little kids! You even said can you marry me when we get older!" She takes the bracelet out of the box and puts it on. "So it's mine!" I quickly take the bracelet off her angrily. "NO! IT IS NOT! STOP GETTING PEOPLES BUSINESS LISANNA! God...You are getting annoying." I put the bracelet in the little box. "I'm sorry." She says. "Fine whatever." "So! Do you have plans for tomorrow Natsu?" I want to give Lucy the bracelet AND the necklace. "Sorry I have plans," I say as I walk off. I wave to her and say, "Fine your own way home. I don't want to speak to you for a while." I put the little box in my pocket and I head to the hotel.

Time later

I open the door to the hotel to see no one in the living room. I lock the door and I think she must be in the bedroom.

Huh...?

I go to the kitchen counter to see something wrapped in tin foil and I had it has noted on it.

I took your omelet out not so long ago. I put it in the fridge then took it out. If you see me I may be sleeping. Not sure yet. Time will tell!

                                  Lucy

I smile and I unwrap the tin foil to see my breakfast there... I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and it smelt good.

I just realized...I ATE NOTHING TODAY! Ugh while Lisanna was dragging me around we didn't have time to eat.

I start to eat my leftovers from breakfast and it tasted...okay..? The food tastes kinda bland but it has a little favor in it.

After I finish eating I clean the dishes and put them in the cabinet.

I sigh and I walk towards the bedroom. I see Lucy sleeping on the bed.

I go to the bathroom and I take s shower.

I wrap a towel around my waist and I have to get my relaxing clothes. I get my black sweat pants and a white shirt.

I put them on and I head to the bed.

I look at Lucy and I smile...

I put some of her hair behind her ears so I can see her face...

I hope we have a good day tomorrow, Lucy...

Just the two of us...

No distractions...

And I have to give you, your gifts...

I pray we have a good day tomorrow...

I keep smiling...

I just hope we do...