The Finale

Lucy's POV

As we were walking around the park some more, I get a call.

It was from Gray.

"Hello?" "Hey, Lucy! Do you realize it's almost time for the wedding? It's 5:45 ya know!" "Crap..." I mumble to myself. "Come soon." "Yeah bye." I hang up the call and I sigh.

"We have to go. It's almost time for the wedding..."

They smile as they all grab me by the arms and run go to the car smiling.

"Hey!" I say scared as they drag me away.

They put me in the car and drives me to Erza's house where all the dresses are...

As we get there, all the girls except me go out quickly. They open the door to Erza's house. Then opens the door for me for some reason. I was just confused. I couldn't even more to how excited I have ever seen them.

They bring me inside and they bring me to- OH SHIT ERZA HAS A LOT OF OUTFITS! They bought me for Erza's huge closet.

They get changed into their bridesmaids' outfits and do their makeup. The girls go to me looking insane and they say creepy, "Now your turn..."

I'm so going to be doing that to their weddings...

They get me off the chair I was sitting on and pushed me inside a changing room.

I look at my wedding dress. I sigh as I get changed and I put it on.

After I was done with that, I look in the mirror to see how I look. I look good. It was a white dress that had some white flower patterns on the top and was a little puffy to the bottom of it.

I also had a big flower crown that was white as well. Now the final touch...

I get out my purse and I grab my locket out of it.

I place it gently around my neck and I look at myself. I smile...

'I'm getting married...'

Still hard to believe for me but it's happening.

I breathe in as I get out of the changing room to see-

SNAP!

There was a bright light...

A camera...

"Lu-Chan you look so beautiful!" Levy says taking so many pictures of me.

"Yes, she is right!" Juvia says looking at me and clapping.

Erza looks to my dress and says, "Needs more..."

"ERZA!" Juvia says and so does Levy.

"What? But she does look fabulous.."

I smile as I look at them.

"Huh, girls? What time is it?"

"6:45- OH NO NO NO!!" They push me out and takes me outside.

"Get in the limo!" Juvia says pointing at the white limo in front of us.

I nod as I look to the limo and rush to it.

I get in and so does the rest of the girls and the limo driver starts to drive.

"Um, sir can you go to this address?" Levy says showing him her phone.

"Ok, Mom."

He starts to drive and says, "It will take a while around 25 minutes."

"No, you have to go fast! The wedding is at 7!"